Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her stories in soo long! Anytime she’s on for “the chats” it’s like your bothering her 😂 she talks on insta like she literally can’t be arsed 😂

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her stories in soo long! Anytime she’s on for “the chats” it’s like your bothering her 😂 she talks on insta like she literally can’t be arsed 😂
Tara should be truly grateful to anyone who gives her BS the time of day

I have been SO EXCITED about this for weeks. Must get a notebook ready and screen record just in case I miss something riveting 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah Jaysus... is this one still pregnant??? I had my baby and was back off 9 months maternity leave quicker than this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tara's doing a hospital bag? Never heard her mentioning it before. She must have kept that very quiet. Probably wanted to go under the radar cos ya know international pandemic and stuff and just didn't want to attract looooads of attention to herself....

Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she'd cut Genes hair 🙈 the blonde bob with the fringe I can't 😩 he's like a young Debbie harry going around the place

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cooper Jones has long hair too 🙈Each to their own I suppose, I just prefer a short back and sides 🥰
Same it's honestly my pet hate long hair on little boys it's so hipster and just makes them look like ugly girls 🙈 so much more handsome short back and sides 👏

Reactions: 11
Same it's honestly my pet hate long hair on little boys it's so hipster and just makes them look like ugly girls 🙈 so much more handsome short back and sides 👏
I think some mothers say they don’t want to cut it as they’ll look like a little boy, and they want to keep them looking like a baby for longer. I get it to an extent, but it’s my pet hate too though when they let little boys get that long though. And they wonder why people come up and say what a ‘lovely little girl she is!’.

• Heart
id want to be paid a small fortune to wear something that horrific.
I almost spat my tea out when I saw it! 😀🙈OMG, the STATE of it!! -it’s actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 The only “Hope” you’d want with that monstrosity is the hope no-one would see it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.