Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though. How do two people sit round a house all day and earn a living. How did they get a mortgage? She obviously hates having to flog herself on Instagram but needs must. The content is just soooooo boooring. Unfollowed.
Have always wondered and have said it multiple times on here--- no idea how they got a mortgage. I do think he must have an actual job outside of being a "musician" or they got help from parents... She clearly HATES actually having to engage on a person level as we know little to nothing outside of her except for when its a swipe up to to hug the bump for a PLT paid ad!

Reactions: 8
Have always wondered and have said it multiple times on here--- no idea how they got a mortgage. I do think he must have an actual job outside of being a "musician" or they got help from parents... She clearly HATES actually having to engage on a person level as we know little to nothing outside of her except for when its a swipe up to to hug the bump for a PLT paid ad!

I'd say she defo got help from her fam. They live in an expensive estate (beresford) Dublin 9. They're well to do.

Reactions: 2
I'd say she defo got help from her fam. They live in an expensive estate (beresford) Dublin 9. They're well to do.
I always thought she grew up in the city centre because she harped on about living in the city but that is not the city. She also said she wanted Gene to live in the city to have the same childhood as she did. It’s not a million miles but it’s not as close as she would have you believe 😅

I don’t think it’s beresford, looks more like iveragh from the pictures she posts of her front door!
No it’s not Beresford, it is Iveragh or one of the other smaller roads in that estate. It’s Whitehall not Drumcondra as she would lead everyone to think.

Reactions: 4
No it’s not Beresford, it is Iveragh or one of the other smaller roads in that estate. It’s Whitehall not Drumcondra as she would lead everyone to think.
I think that poster meant her family home/parents house is in Beresford.

Agree though, I do feel like she like to imply that they bought in Drumcondra. Whitehall is a less desirable address for precious Tara!

Reactions: 3
I think that poster meant her family home/parents house is in Beresford.

Agree though, I do feel like she like to imply that they bought in Drumcondra. Whitehall is a less desirable address for precious Tara!
Yep thank you that's what I meant her mam and dad's home. It's definitely beresford. She's definitely now up in that ghaeltacht Park place not sure where abouts though. Sorry guys for not being clearer.

Yep thank you that's what I meant her mam and dad's home. It's definitely beresford. She's definitely now up in that ghaeltacht Park place not sure where abouts though. Sorry guys for not being clearer.
Oh I misunderstood that one.....I am actually from Beresford and have never seen her in my life 😂
I’ll have to get onto my Mam and see if she knows them and then wonder how gorgeous Tara went unnoticed to me for all these years 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

How old is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I misunderstood that one.....I am actually from Beresford and have never seen her in my life 😂
I’ll have to get onto my Mam and see if she knows them and then wonder how gorgeous Tara went unnoticed to me for all these years 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

How old is she?
Imagine if she had some dirt on them😂 I'm not sure maybe around 33?

Imagine if she had some dirt on them😂 I'm not sure maybe around 33?
Right so she’s a few years younger than me but I have have brothers and sisters around that age....still I’m shocked we lived in the same estate which is tiny and I had no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gonna blow up the family WhatsApp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right so she’s a few years younger than me but I have have brothers and sisters around that age....still I’m shocked we lived in the same estate which is tiny and I had no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gonna blow up the family WhatsApp 😂
Tell them the mother looks like Madonna... jog their memories 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she definitely bought in Whitehall, I heard from a girl who knows her! She wanted Drumcondra but I’d imagine it was well out of there price range! I mean like we said they don’t have great jobs to be buying in Drumcondra.

So are we expecting this big announcement tomorrow at some point? Presumably she had the baby yesterday. Final bets for Baby Anderson: Arlo, Bear, Harrison, Freddy, Teddy, Reuben, River... who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So are we expecting this big announcement tomorrow at some point? Presumably she had the baby yesterday. Final bets for Baby Anderson: Arlo, Bear, Harrison, Freddy, Teddy, Reuben, River... who knows.
Glam squad in position as we speak!🙄🤣

Reactions: 8
Bet she was induced yesterday morning cause she was on so early. He might not even born yet 😂 my induction was 38 hours!

now I bet Tara has Aimee on standby to do her perfect make up for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.