Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27 weeks ago she announced she was pregnant - yes I counted 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

so it has to be any day now! I can’t do another month of this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again just shows how she only gives the followers snippets into her life . Shoving the bump in your face but not actually really telling us when she is due . She is a contradiction . Follow me swipe up to pay me affiliate links but I won’t tell you how we got mortgage approval , what my husband actually does , or when I’m due ... but but watch me decorate my house and shove a bump in your face !

Reactions: 6
Ok September 11th she was half way....she’s overdue now then!

the end goal is no more bump pics! Cause she defo won’t be showing the flabby belly pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok September 11th she was half way....she’s overdue now then!

the end goal is no more bump pics! Cause she defo won’t be showing the flabby belly pics.
I’d love to see her in a crop top after getting home from hospital😏

absolute bleeping head melter.

Also has anyone noticed a few blaggers posting the same shite quote clearly aimed at tattle 😊 good to know it’s getting to them, our work is not wasted here ladies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh don’t ya know she’ll be home from the hospital and posting her fave #sp #ad bits in no time!

Weird that she’s overdue. Do the rotunda not induce royalty as part of a #collab ?🤭
How will she manage content for us minions while she’s in labour so as not to give away she’s doing what no other woman has ever done!🙄

I don’t know what she will do when she has her baby! It’s all she posts about. I have stopped watching her stories and must actually unfollow. I don’t have kids and won’t be having either unfortunately so I just find her totally unrelatable now

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’ll be interesting to see how she’ll manage with 2, I presume Gene will be pawned off on the drip of a husband while she lies in bed with the new one practising self care 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’ll be interesting to see how she’ll manage with 2, I presume Gene will be pawned off on the drip of a husband while she lies in bed with the new one practising self care 🙄
What do you mean “pawned off”? He’s the bleedin dad!! Would you prefer she had both kids and the husband was sitting on his arse somewhere else?

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what she will do when she has her baby! It’s all she posts about. I have stopped watching her stories and must actually unfollow. I don’t have kids and won’t be having either unfortunately so I just find her totally unrelatable now
She’s literally the biggest bore ever.. just bump, gene, pasta cooked by husband and freebies...

Reactions: 8
Most ridiculous statement ive ever read on this. What would you expect her to do ignore the new baby and carry gene around on her hip and leave daniel to nothing. Takes two to make the baby it will take two of them to raise them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most ridiculous statement ive ever read on this. What would you expect her to do ignore the new baby and carry gene around on her hip and leave daniel to nothing. Takes two to make the baby it will take two of them to raise them.
Jesus calm down 😂

What do you mean “pawned off”? He’s the bleedin dad!! Would you prefer she had both kids and the husband was sitting on his arse somewhere else?
What I actually meant was her current content is Gene will be the best big brother thank you for making me a mother bla bla bla and I’m just interested to see how much Gene will feature once 2 arrives . What did most of us do when 2,3 etc arrived and the dads went to work - most likely got on with it !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.