Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciaragh

I also didn't get why she reposted the congratulations? What is that about...
Me, me, me -look at meeeeee!! Look how popular I am, look how many friends I have, I am just sooooo adored!!! 🥰🥰🥰
And a trainwreck of insecurity beneath it all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She has to be one of the most boring girls on the planet.. Well along with aimee Connolly. That gang, those two and mark rogers, i bet they think they are hilarious together. The lashes are shockingly bad.. Like spiders legs.. I just stare at them in disbelief.

Hannahchoo

Tara’s question box is always so predictable. Here we go again... Gene, her dad teaching her not to take any shit, her gaf, her cousin. I’m waiting for a wedding question now and then one that says how great she is and then she will need to take a nap.

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
I’m h the passive aggressive ‘you’re jealous of me’ quotes. How original. Can you put you belly button away for another few months Tara while you’re reading this we would appreciate you stop looking for every opportunity to:

Pout the bump out ☝
Hang a gold animal at home ☝
Say ‘hello-ha’ and show a gorgeous little gift☝
For the love of the golden animal stop twirling in boohoo dresses it makes the giraffes dizzy ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hannahchoo

Ok this infuriated me. She’s claiming she’s on a holiday, yet she’s working away recording every detail of the time she’s leaving, where she’s going, Beggy Mitchell “recommendations” (use trip adviser like the rest of us mere mortals instead of trying to get a free dinner),tagging where she’s staying (so the local boutiques can drop her of freebies) remember she’s supposed to be on holidays here having a break from work?! It’s all a loada shite and I’m getting fed up of them.

Reactions: 21

Justmakethepoint

Ah it’s actually gas at this stage. Couldn’t stop laughing when she got a brainwave to buy (another) “sconce” and spray it.........gold! 🤣🤣🤣
Stop 😂 I burst out laughing at that idea. Tara strolling into woodies tomorrow for a can of gold spray all decked out in her Adidas tracksuit..

• Haha
Reactions: 20

jeaner

As if it’s not bad enough the kid has a girls name but he has girls hair too. Thinks she’s so “edgy” having his hair long😒🙄
Ah here, a girls name and girls hair?! Are you serious? Gene is 100% a boys name and what is ‘girls hair’ can I ask? I’m all for calling out these chancers but I think you’re scraping there. Loads of my kids friends have longer hair and they are boys.

Reactions: 19

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I really never thought she could come out with a worse name than Gene, but she proved me wrong. Please tell me it's Julian and Jools is the family pet name she's using? There is nothing cool or unusual about giving your boys feminine names, they are going to be relentlessly mocked.
Says a bit more about you! Maybe if we all brought our children up better then they would learn not to mock other kids ESPECIALLY because of their names!

Jools might not be everyone’s cup of tea but neither is John and Mary. And guess what? You get to call your child whatever you want and then be faced with such judgement! There’s a lot of unisex names out there now Robyn, Billie, Remy. Lots of shortened names, double barrelled names, unusual names and THEY ARE ALL REAL NAMES belong to REAL people.

• Heart
  • Haha
What really fuking gets me is all the bangin on she did re fertility issues a few months back has since been replaced with constant in your face smug bump holding pictures. Im all for someone being delighted theyre expecting but to raise the topic, which more than likely led to an increase in followers going through that struggle and felt they could relate, to then almost rubbin her pregnancy in everyones face. It just doesnt sit well with me at all.

Tellmethis

They both had birthdays last week too and used to always post each others birthday messages to each other. I wouldn't say there was a falling out as such, more just that they move in different circles now, just goes to show you they all just use each other.

Does anyone else think the little boy is really grumpy looking? For all the fussing she does over him (and his lilllltllle naps) hes really really cross looking. I don't think I've ever seen him smile in her pictures
He probably just has a pain in his arse wearing Adidas tracksuits and living in a zoo of gold animal heads!!

He is very stern looking but sure toddlers are mentallers in general they find their way eventually 🤣

• Haha
Omg this is just giving me second hand embarrassment, the local boutique and chemist sending her gifts to the hotel, why? Shes a nobody, a make up artist? Does that chemist honestly think its going to make big sales because they sent tara make up a hamper? Shes actually such a snake, was always surprised she never featured on any of the call out pages or galz who snap, FBG gets ripped to shreds and this one is just as bad for the unsubtle begging

ela87

Chatty Member
Unfollowed Tara when she announced the pregnancy. She's boring AF and can't be arsed watching her rimming James Patrice, Clem and co anymore or looking at her gaudy house!

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
I think the corona situation has shone a light on influencers that actually add value to people's day to day life. The likes of James Patrice has really shined with all his videos, Katie Jane Hughes for makeup as she keeps it so interesting, Rosanna Purcell for healthy living etc.... Tara and the likes have just merged into what they think people want to see such as staycations, indirectly begging for interior upgrades, fast fashion hauls...we can now see through all this bullshit. It's boring! Go back to what you came onto Instagram for initially, find your originality again if you can and be that breath of fresh air that viewers want instead of the monotonous boring shite!

Reactions: 18

Siofra

I used to be always taken aback by her husband’s hair do 😂😂Thankfully, he shaved it off during lockdown 🤣

• Haha

Cheesycrackers

Well to be fair to Tara how tasteless is it that BTs are giving 500e hoovers to influencers while they let 150 staff go?

Mona86

VIP Member
Oh for fucksake 🙄 Tara MAKEUP is selling house alarms now....stop the world I wanna get off 🤯
she would literally sell her soul .Along with 494737 screenshots of people telling her it’s the most beautiful soul ever

• Haha