Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread about Irish instagrammer and all round nicest person ever Tara_makeup 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Where to even begin with this one....sweet and sickly nice but I’ve heard is a right horror.

Reactions: 8
I used to be always taken aback by her husband’s hair do 😂😂Thankfully, he shaved it off during lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she still flat out linking cheap nasty clothes?! The try on videos are cringe, the slo mo shot of her doing the twirl 🙈

And has anybody mentioned the eyelashes yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she still flat out linking cheap nasty clothes?! The try on videos are cringe, the slo mo shot of her doing the twirl 🙈

And has anybody mentioned the eyelashes yet?
THE EYELASHES. How? Why? Where? They’re awful! With all the contacts she has in beauty HOW does she settle for such awful awful lashes?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad to see a thread on her here. Is anyone actually that nice? Small fella is a cutie to be fair and she seems a very good mother. I don’t know what it is about her. Can’t quite put a finger on it but there’s something. Also can’t be coping with the green and the gold cats and elephants all over the house. Or the boohoo hauls. Or the “I won’t get into it on here” line that’s always being used when she’s telling people she has something she doesn’t want to tell anyone.....

Reactions: 13
She has to be one of the most boring girls on the planet.. Well along with aimee Connolly. That gang, those two and mark rogers, i bet they think they are hilarious together. The lashes are shockingly bad.. Like spiders legs.. I just stare at them in disbelief.

Reactions: 22
I used to be always taken aback by her husband’s hair do 😂😂Thankfully, he shaved it off during lockdown 🤣
When I first saw him I thought the hair was for a tribute band he was in... but then she showed her wedding photos and his hair 😱
I don’t think I could have said ‘I do’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm dying to know the goss between her and Pippa I'm sure there's a fallout. Any tea on this?

Reactions: 12
THE EYELASHES. How? Why? Where? They’re awful! With all the contacts she has in beauty HOW does she settle for such awful awful lashes?! 🤣
Oh those eyelashes 🤮 and she blinks so much when talking that it’s just beyond distracting. It’s like having a load of tree branches waved at you constantly, also I’d say her eyelids do be knackered after a day of carrying them around 🤣

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get her.. too nice to be true..... and given that her hubby doesn’t work (artist as they say 🤭🤭) she must be raking in the cash from insta to be able to get the house etc....

Those videos are ridiculous🙊 It’s like she paid way too much attention on day one of modelling school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this one is a complete snake. She plays the game so well but I think she just exudes venom behind the 50 layers of foundation. Even her tone of voice to the little lad is so hard and cold. Her husband seems to be a complete lapdog too, I always feel so sorry for him. I’d say he doesn’t have an easy life

Reactions: 5
She has to be one of the most boring girls on the planet.. Well along with aimee Connolly. That gang, those two and mark rogers, i bet they think they are hilarious together. The lashes are shockingly bad.. Like spiders legs.. I just stare at them in disbelief.
Yes to this, I just cant get into her or aimee Connolly, don't even follow then but am aware, like mark and paul tho. Hate malahide woman

Reactions: 6
She is another one who could do with a lesson in giving her poor kid a private life. His every moment is on her page. I wonder how he will feel in 20 years time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.