Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum123

VIP Member
God how painful will tomorrow be if it’s her birthday! Seeing all her pressies from the hubby and kiddies, hehe so spoilt. Pics of every birthday themed meal of the day and no doubt a meal out. Not forgetting a pic with her feet up and ‘ooh Olivia made mummy sit down cos it’s my birthday and she made me a cuppa bless her so feet up hehe with a film’ 🙄😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Perfectlyimperfect

I expect the they removed it as it had a lot of reports and have found nothing there so put it back.
This won’t go down well here, but I think some of the comments have been really unnecessary and quite uncomfortable to read. I’ve posted having banter about what she posts and how it’s over the top and competing with Tanya etc, however anyone looking at the pic of them on the beach and taking anything more from it is wrong. I wouldn’t look at that pic and think about the way her daughter is sitting, it wouldn’t even enter my head. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 27

Badaboom

VIP Member

Pizza for TOMORROW NIGHT, so you get all the pizza stuff out the fridge, carry it into the garden, set it up just so, post it to instagram, take it all back inside, put it back in the fridge because, it’s for tomorrow. Who has time for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Shellybelly

How could u be friends with those two , I'm sure they are actually harmless and they really are doing no one any harm, but you never see friends round their houses prob beacuse you would have to ride in on your unicorn and have some yum yums then sweeties & a cheeky drinkies then change in to your themed PJs and flip flops and sit round having family time with the kiddies before you change back in to your clothes to piss off home to your hovel. Be a fair downer after being in la la Land for the night with all the props and colours

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
Maybe so but she doesn’t need to learn it on a public Internet forum that will be picked up by peers at her school and potentially make her life hell. She is 12 years old and doesn’t need her appearance picked apart by grown women / men online because of their feelings on her mum.
I think her kids need to be left out of this altogether.

Reactions: 22

The Queen

I wrote on her post saying put the camera away and enjoy your holiday instead of posting all the time. Said about burglaries as open invite to them on Social media. I had supporters on there backing me up and then she blocked me. It's ok as have another account as other one was our dog account. Still spying on you Natasha 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 21

Steph

Yes I agree. However I do think Olivia needs to learn that what her mum feeds her is NOT good for her.
Maybe so but she doesn’t need to learn it on a public Internet forum that will be picked up by peers at her school and potentially make her life hell. She is 12 years old and doesn’t need her appearance picked apart by grown women / men online because of their feelings on her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LMG

VIP Member
I think this has all gone to far. It was all abit of fun at first, laughing at 2 people trying to complete. Yes she put a photo of her daughter on in a bikini but I think reporting her and probably ruining her holiday is going a bit far. Yes she can be annoying and spends all her time on her phone, but that’s her decision and if her husband wants to put up with that then that’s up to him. I don’t think this should be a witch hunt. Hopefully she’ll get what everyone is trying to say and put her phone down more just like Tanya ✌🏽

Reactions: 17
I think there must be something else going on with Tasha.. she just isn’t right in the head.. to show off on your birthday morning with leopard print, a cake you brought yourself and lambrini - the cheapest, trashiest drink there is.. it’s just not normal adult behaviour. It’s almost like there’s some sort of learning disability going on to act the way she does..in real life, it’s the equivalent of constantly acting up to get attention.. she’s making more and more of an idiot of herself as time goes on.. people follow her to watch the ridiculousness of it all rather than follow because they like her.. it’s such a shit show.

Reactions: 17

donjoe81

I find it super weird that she calls the people she cleans for “my ladies” I don’t know why just always sounds creepy.
And she must be cleaning up shouting 'Eh Mavis its my birthday a week on Wednesday love!' Dropping hints left right and centre as they buy her presents. Cheeky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This won’t go down well here, but I think some of the comments have been really unnecessary and quite uncomfortable to read. I’ve posted having banter about what she posts and how it’s over the top and competing with Tanya etc, however anyone looking at the pic of them on the beach and taking anything more from it is wrong. I wouldn’t look at that pic and think about the way her daughter is sitting, it wouldn’t even enter my head. Just my opinion.
Completely agree. There's no evidence to the weed or cheating. The bikini pics, although something I wouldn't post aren't actually as bad as people are making out. It turned into a witch hunt.

mumof3W

Well said! I find it awful that anyone could say a young girl looked horrific! It’s a hard enough age as it is without supposed grownups pulling your appearance apart.

Kittycoo

I have been ignoring this thread for a while now but I’ve been tipped off by a close friend and it’s gone far enough now I can’t believe what I’m reading in this so much hate and overall jealousy! I will not be deactivating my account and I won’t stop posting if you don’t like it don’t look at my profile! I came on holiday with my family for a break not to be trolled for posting pics of my family
Maybe consider clarifying the purpose of your Instagram account? Part of the reason for the criticism is the volume/frequency of your posting; if you are doing this as part of how you make a living then be honest about it. You may find that people are less shocked and negative about your approach if you are clear about the purpose. It is evident that your account has gone beyond purely a family blog for hobby purposes; you need to set this straight.

Also you need to be open to criticism with such a large social media following; people are different we all have different likes and dislikes, it would be impossible to please everyone and the world would be boring if we were all the same, variety is the spice of life. You would gain more credit by addressing and putting your views forward to the negative comments rather than blatantly deleting them.

In regard to the child protection comments you really should take these onboard; the internet and the world is a dangerous place, why put your children at undue risk? You can’t possibly know all of your followers, you need to be cautious.

Finally with so many followers and apparent endorsements you should also try to use the correct English language and grammar, your account is fairly high profile it is generating a return for you on some form that’s evident, surely you owe it to your followers and brands to communicate clearly and correctly.

Think about this a Social Media Manager for a local council could be managing an account a similar size to yours; they will have language and brand guidelines they need to follow and will probably address a high ratio of negative comments, it goes with the territory of social media management. You have grown your account, now grow and develop your skills with it.

I hope this helps you.

• Heart

Hdiidbein

I have no issue with most of the comments made on here and agree with some photos being inappropriate to the point where I feel uncomfortable. I think she should put the phone away and definitely don't advertise an empty house but I just really wish everyone would stop making a joke out of the possibility of someone's husband cheating on them. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and it's always brought up on here as a dig and it's just so malicious and harsh 😕

Reactions: 15