Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monroe82

Tasha will find some way of being the better one. And Tanya will be doing snide remarks about how Derek is so faithful and never needs to look at any other women and how 'yummy' the wedding meal will be. Tasha will have to pipe up with something to do with hinting that Olivia needs to be a bridesmaid.

Imagine the amount of PJ's there will be with 'bride' and 'bridesmaid' on the back 😂
😂

Luce0331

VIP Member
That bed company have gifted soo many beds On Instagram it’s a wonder they make any money🤣 anyone who’s anyone on instagram have a bed gifted from them

Tetley2091

I can't believe she came on here to complain about the thread. Fact is, she wants to be some kind of cekeb/influencer and - as so many people have already said - that's gonna come with both people who love you and people who hate you.

As a mother, there is no way in earth I'd share photos of my children in the way that she's shared photos of her's. I feel like she uses Olivia for 'likes' and that turns my stomach a bit. Also, Tash, if you're reading this - as you no doubt are - I think you're setting your daughter up for a lifetime of needing to be perfect. The posts about her figure, the whole idea that you want her to be a mini you is disturbing and the fact you literally force your poor son to have his photo taken/be in videos that are making him uncomfortable.

A couple of mini doughnuts piled on top of a milkshake with a Krispy Kreme on the side does not make you a good mum - spending QUALITY time with them, listening to them and enjoying their company without constantly taking photos is what they actually need.

You are seeking so much validation from thousands of people who actually couldn't give a shit. Truth is, no amount of likes and comments telling you how amazing you are is gonna give you any real happiness or make you feel any better about the fact that hung-like-a-donkey John is shagging around.

As for the weed smoking - I can't help but wonder if that fits in with the values of the companies you're advertising for.
What is the weed smoking have I missed something??

Starrynight84

I think there must be something else going on with Tasha.. she just isn’t right in the head.. to show off on your birthday morning with leopard print, a cake you brought yourself and lambrini - the cheapest, trashiest drink there is.. it’s just not normal adult behaviour. It’s almost like there’s some sort of learning disability going on to act the way she does..in real life, it’s the equivalent of constantly acting up to get attention.. she’s making more and more of an idiot of herself as time goes on.. people follow her to watch the ridiculousness of it all rather than follow because they like her.. it’s such a shit show.
I think this is abit uncalled for tbh.

Badaboom

VIP Member
'another adventure holiday' sitting by the pool and beach all day eating the same junk you do at home. adventure? am I missing something lol
I was totally going to mention that, adventure holiday, ha! Also throwback Thursday, more feet 😩