Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beadyeye

I found the conversation between them last night about the lamb curry dish so weird. Tanya was hoping to cook it for Tasha but her fella made her it but never mind she can just make her something else?
Can’t they ever eat the same meal twice? Does repeating a meal not give a happy tummy?

Reactions: 12

donjoe81

Bragging on her insta comments again that her 11 year old daughter is watching love island with her. Glad shes feel comfortable watching it with her.
Dont worry about protecting your kids tasha and helping shape them into decent happy young grown adults you just push them into a world where they have body hang ups, anxiety issues, think they can just swap men/women and as a result from all of this suffer from the worst mental health issues.
No way could i sit with my child and watch these people (at the lowest) having sex eith one another.

Lets get this cunt off social media. Shes a moron!!

#poorexcuseofamother

• Angry

as340

I have been ignoring this thread for a while now but I’ve been tipped off by a close friend and it’s gone far enough now I can’t believe what I’m reading in this so much hate and overall jealousy! I will not be deactivating my account and I won’t stop posting if you don’t like it don’t look at my profile! I came on holiday with my family for a break not to be trolled for posting pics of my family
I would love to know what there is to be jealous about. Cheating husband, inability to go two seconds without taking a photo for Instagram. Am I missing anything??

• Haha
Screenshot_2019-07-19-18-21-09-802.jpeg

Why can't you eat your burger and chips off a plate like everyone else? Do you need "fakeaway" boxes? Maybe for a one-off, but the sheer amount of non-recyclable waste she and Tanya produce... So wrong.

Reactions: 11

FakeAF

Also stop tagging your posts with #staycay Tasha! #Staycay is when you holiday in the UK! Can’t bear it all. It’s an ordinary villa by the looks of it. Anyone would think she’s on her own private island. I’d unfollow them both but seeing their posts amuses me greatly except Tanya has pulled right back. I think she’s doing it on purpose so that Tasha makes a dick of herself and she comes out on top! I preferred it when Tanya was being passive aggressive - far more entertaining! 😂🤣

• Haha

leon19

I could just imagine her in a bad mood telling hubby and kids her Instagram been removed and they secretly think thank fuck for that 🤣🤣

• Haha

Charl87

Why is the daughter wearing a mermaid outfit ?
Coz old Tash thinks it might her her a few likes. And because she couldn't find a unicorn costume, probably! 😂😂

Don't think I'd share photos of my daughter in a bikini at all, let alone if I had a public insta with thousands of followers. Don't think she learnt anything from Olivia's Internet safety stuff.

Kittycoo

I think her kids need to be left out of this altogether.
Totally agree with this. This discussion is about their mother and her incessant portrayal of their lives via the internet. The only comments in relation to the children should be focused on reducing and not adding to their exploitation, they are unfortunately the victims of parental exposure and so certainly do not need the situation being made any worse.

I sincerely hope their peers do not see or read any of this.

Badaboom

VIP Member
Yay! hall photos again. Why would you not paint this when you were putting up new wallpaper? If I was wallpapering I would redo all the paintwork, it wouldn’t feel ‘done’ otherwise 🤷‍♀️

• Sick

life is great

Chatty Member
Haha wtaf an ice cream parlour for the 'kiddies'!!! No way!! At her bespoke garden bar lol it is genuinely the most tackiest looking thing I have ever seen. Why doesn't she beg and get a decent bar instead of a tacky crap piece of shit!! I bet the 'kiddies' can't wait for dessert tonight!! Ice cream cones made especially by 'mumma' just coz they are only 'bubbas'

• Haha

Wordsmith

Wow that was some effort from Tanya. Everything rocket, moon, space themed from bath time, drinks, food and film. Flipping heck. Bet Tasha is fuming she didn't make a space themed dinner. It's so obvious the NASA pj pic was last minute. I bet she had to search high and low for those. Maybe they were in the washing machine and she had to quickly dry them for the pic. Wouldn't put it past her.
Tanya definitely won last night - she pulled out all the stops and Natascha just looked desperate. I’d give Tanya a solid 8 (impressed with the pizza innovation - just needed a piece of the moon, and it would have been a 10) and Tasha a 4, purely for effort (though that’s being generous) Great entertainment as always.

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
In other news... sainsbury's is doing a heart shaped 'love burger' how long do we think before we see this pop up on their insta, #loveislandthemenight 😂

• Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
Tasha is so excited coz it's her birthday eve!! WTF a grown woman excited over her bloody birthday!! I don't even celebrate mine. I'd rather my kids get the extra birthday treats rather than myself although I reckon she's just on the beg to see what companies will gift her freebies! She knows clearly what she's at sly bitch

Reactions: 10