Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor James having his bedroom plastered over her Instagram 😔
Interesting she has only shown one wall and not the whole room, and she said ‘my son’ not James. Either she is being more conscious of what she posts or she is doing a generic post that the wallpaper company can use. My money is on the latter. (I prefer the wallpaper in the before pic 🙈)

Reactions: 2
The wallpaper before was better. That wallpaper is too cluttered and dark. She has definately done the post for the wallpaper only as her first #ad

Reactions: 1
The wallpaper before was definitely better, I reckon James didn’t even get a say

Tashas “light” snack - share bag of crisps, 5 thick pieces of halloumi salad covered in balsamic vinegar and a bottle of sugary lemon drink 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tashas “light” snack - share bag of crisps, 5 thick pieces of halloumi salad covered in balsamic vinegar and a bottle of sugary lemon drink 🤔
I know! In what world is that a light snack? It’s like, a whole block of halloumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the hell did she post a picture of the shower gel she used!!! Serious issues right there when she's posting tit like that. Who gives a damn what shower gel you use!! Wanting freebies from Palmolive I reckon!!

Why the hell did she post a picture of the shower gel she used!!! Serious issues right there when she's posting tit like that. Who gives a damn what shower gel you use!! Wanting freebies from Palmolive I reckon!!
That’s all it boils down too, begging for a freebie is tashas full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yay! hall photos again. Why would you not paint this when you were putting up new wallpaper? If I was wallpapering I would redo all the paintwork, it wouldn’t feel ‘done’ otherwise 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yay! hall photos again. Why would you not paint this when you were putting up new wallpaper? If I was wallpapering I would redo all the paintwork, it wouldn’t feel ‘done’ otherwise 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 25825
I was going to say exact same thing!! She has done that in all the rooms they have decorated recently. Just put wallpaper up and not refreshed the paint work. Its bloody awful looking. She goes on about cleaning her house but you would think with all the freebies she gets she could afford paint to make it look better. Plus she has so much clutter in that house no wonder she says she cleans so often.

I love the fact that she came home from the gym and probably drunk her calories burned off in san pellegrino ...... that’s without the block of halloumi 😂🤣

Is that chicken? Is it even cooked?!
It does look very pink, maybe that’s her weight loss plan? Eat raw food and it’ll give her the shits and puke so she loses weight

wait i actually cant believe tanya has a thread on here! i used to follow her years ago when she was 'girlybmwdriver' (but dont follow her anymore as she annoyed me haha) but I would still occasionally pop on her page for a laugh only to discover shes made it private. i wondered how she got so many followers when she uses hashtags so atrociously? what is her main crime though for having a thread can anyone fill me in :D

wait i actually cant believe tanya has a thread on here! i used to follow her years ago when she was 'girlybmwdriver' (but dont follow her anymore as she annoyed me haha) but I would still occasionally pop on her page for a laugh only to discover shes made it private. i wondered how she got so many followers when she uses hashtags so atrociously? what is her main crime though for having a thread can anyone fill me in :D
It’s cos of her and Tasha her sister in law, always copying each other and trying to outdo each other with ridiculous themes for every single meal they cook. They hate each other and it’s hilarious to watch their posts, posting the same thing all the time. Since this thread though, Tanya has calmed it down massively, she’s still passive aggressive with Tasha though 😂

• Haha
Fine example of their pathetic ways, same picture of the bloody pizza oven, same angle and everything. They are so boring and unoriginal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.