Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been ignoring this thread for a while now but I’ve been tipped off by a close friend and it’s gone far enough now I can’t believe what I’m reading in this so much hate and overall jealousy! I will not be deactivating my account and I won’t stop posting if you don’t like it don’t look at my profile! I came on holiday with my family for a break not to be trolled for posting pics of my family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon he's definitely thick. Bet he has a good hump action on him. Size of his hands too!!!
Christ I think perhaps you should watch the video of him playing air guitar on a wooden spoon at New Year. That should be enough to stop these strange fantasies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been ignoring this thread for a while now but I’ve been tipped off by a close friend and it’s gone far enough now I can’t believe what I’m reading in this so much hate and overall jealousy! I will not be deactivating my account and I won’t stop posting if you don’t like it don’t look at my profile! I came on holiday with my family for a break not to be trolled for posting pics of my family
Can you not see how some of the pics of Olivia could be inappropriate? You literally posted pics of her in compromising poses and at least 5 members on here have said similar about that. Also smoking weed with your husband is not a great advertisement for your kids.

Reactions: 6
Haha!!! Really we are jealous!!! I think not in fact far from it. There is absolutely nothing to be jealous about in fact it's laughable how pathetic you are. You post pictures of your daughter in a bloody bikini do you not realise who could be watching your account and well I'm sure you know the rest although going by the daily tit you do post and the fact you think you are better than everyone else it really doesn't matter to you. So many people who pretend to like you on your Instagram are on here laughing. Your a middle aged woman not a teenager act your age your meant to be such a great mum but feed them constant crap and treat them like babies!! And the fact your on holidays but on Instagram posting a load of pictures says it all!! Make memories with your kids not by having your phone in your hand all day and night. Oh and your constant begging for free tit is hilarious I'm sure your son is waiting on his new free bed!!

Everything 'baked' (aka brown/beige) on Tanya Headlock's meal planner this week. Surely the meal planner gives you a visual as to what your meals will actually look like??? If I wrote a menu like that for the week I think I'd decide to go with a couple of lighter and healthier options on alternate days.

Maybe consider clarifying the purpose of your Instagram account? Part of the reason for the criticism is the volume/frequency of your posting; if you are doing this as part of how you make a living then be honest about it. You may find that people are less shocked and negative about your approach if you are clear about the purpose. It is evident that your account has gone beyond purely a family blog for hobby purposes; you need to set this straight.

Also you need to be open to criticism with such a large social media following; people are different we all have different likes and dislikes, it would be impossible to please everyone and the world would be boring if we were all the same, variety is the spice of life. You would gain more credit by addressing and putting your views forward to the negative comments rather than blatantly deleting them.

In regard to the child protection comments you really should take these onboard; the internet and the world is a dangerous place, why put your children at undue risk? You can’t possibly know all of your followers, you need to be cautious.

Finally with so many followers and apparent endorsements you should also try to use the correct English language and grammar, your account is fairly high profile it is generating a return for you on some form that’s evident, surely you owe it to your followers and brands to communicate clearly and correctly.

Think about this a Social Media Manager for a local council could be managing an account a similar size to yours; they will have language and brand guidelines they need to follow and will probably address a high ratio of negative comments, it goes with the territory of social media management. You have grown your account, now grow and develop your skills with it.

I hope this helps you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would love to know what there is to be jealous about. Cheating husband, inability to go two seconds without taking a photo for Instagram. Am I missing anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night I asked you a simple question on whether you considered the amount of waste plastic you use. You blocked me within 10 seconds. You must be constantly on your phone! Get a life!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Last night I asked you a simple question on whether you considered the amount of waste plastic you use. You blocked me within 10 seconds. You must be constantly on your phone! Get a life!!
Exactly this, as an ‘Influencer’ surely a response to a simple question is not beyond unreasonable? Why block people who are opening up areas for debate? If you are not capable of confidently interacting with your followers and other Instragram users why bother?

It seems like the account has grown beyond your control, capabilities and comfort zone; maybe enrol in evening classes in social media management to develop your skill set and enable you to manage your account more effectively.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe consider clarifying the purpose of your Instagram account? Part of the reason for the criticism is the volume/frequency of your posting; if you are doing this as part of how you make a living then be honest about it. You may find that people are less shocked and negative about your approach if you are clear about the purpose. It is evident that your account has gone beyond purely a family blog for hobby purposes; you need to set this straight.

Also you need to be open to criticism with such a large social media following; people are different we all have different likes and dislikes, it would be impossible to please everyone and the world would be boring if we were all the same, variety is the spice of life. You would gain more credit by addressing and putting your views forward to the negative comments rather than blatantly deleting them.

In regard to the child protection comments you really should take these onboard; the internet and the world is a dangerous place, why put your children at undue risk? You can’t possibly know all of your followers, you need to be cautious.

Finally with so many followers and apparent endorsements you should also try to use the correct English language and grammar, your account is fairly high profile it is generating a return for you on some form that’s evident, surely you owe it to your followers and brands to communicate clearly and correctly.

Think about this a Social Media Manager for a local council could be managing an account a similar size to yours; they will have language and brand guidelines they need to follow and will probably address a high ratio of negative comments, it goes with the territory of social media management. You have grown your account, now grow and develop your skills with it.

I hope this helps you.
Well said 👏🏻

The new selfies up for dinner date. 😂 first one blatently used a filter. Swipe and omg its like a different person. From angel to scary. Always trying to make herself look younger to please the husband

Why the hell has she come on here when shes on holiday and why is her friend tit stirring by telling her when shes on holiday 🤨

You are posting pics of everything including inside bars and restaurants so not just your family

Last edited:
What the duck are we jealous of???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this, as an ‘Influencer’ surely a response to a simple question is not beyond unreasonable? Why block people who are opening up areas for debate? If you are not capable of confidently interacting with your followers and other Instragram users why bother?

It seems like the account has grown beyond your control, capabilities and comfort zone; maybe enrol in evening classes in social media management to develop your skill set and enable you to manage your account more effectively.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Well said!
Tasha, please heed all of the advise that has been given to you. Particularly protecting (and respecting) the privacy of your children. Surely they are too precious to be put at risk, no matter how small you think that risk might be.
Step back from your phone and posting literally every moment of your day, look at what’s in front of you and make memories with your eyes rather than a camera, you also do not need to reply to every single comment made on your posts either. You will not be letting anyone down or neglecting your followers by not doing this or not posting everything you do.
Speaking metaphorically, don’t be the person at Disney World who watches the fireworks through their phone screen rather than looking at the wonderful sights right before them.
I think it’s amazing advise to also educate yourself about managing your social media. Social media cultivates trends and you appear to be jumping on the band waggon of every low brow trend there is - find your niche and stick to it, be confident in who you are not what you think popular culture wants you to be. Maybe also think about taking some English classes to help with your written communication.
These things are not being said to hurt you, but to guide you.

Nobody’s jealous of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its probably Tanya 😂😂

Now we have you here can I ask a few questions? Would ask you on insta but you would either delete or get your 11 followers to have ago. :)
1. Does you son dislike you in any way?
2. Did your husband cheat on you?
3. Do you hate Tanya?
4. Why is your name spelt Natascha?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No love, no one is jealous! Jump off that pedestal

Reactions: 1
Tasha have you not listened to anything people have said on here? This is appalling use of English. Your instagram is quite high profile, I am sure that you could make it bigger and receive more collaborations if it looked more professional. Big brands, and indeed small ones, probably do not want to be associated with such poor communication. The ‘dot’ at the bottom of an exclamation mark is a full stop, you don’t need both!

You’re obviously rushing as you type meaning you make mistakes so it would probably help if you proof read. Commas will also help get your point across much more clearly - they separate one clause from another and create meaning.

Now we have you here can I ask a few questions? Would ask you on insta but you would either delete or get your 11 followers to have ago. :)
1. Does you son dislike you in any way?
2. Did your husband cheat on you?
3. Do you hate Tanya?
4. Why is your name spelt Natascha?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I haven't been on instagram since sat so haven't seen none of her pics but judging by the comments I find it really sad that she is on a family holiday with her fone glued to her hand 24/7

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.