Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel abit like Tanya tonight....had my tea cooked & a glass of wine poured for me!

I’m so lucky 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
#foodie #chinesebuffet surely these two don’t go together.... More like #salmonella

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no issue with most of the comments made on here and agree with some photos being inappropriate to the point where I feel uncomfortable. I think she should put the phone away and definitely don't advertise an empty house but I just really wish everyone would stop making a joke out of the possibility of someone's husband cheating on them. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and it's always brought up on here as a dig and it's just so malicious and harsh 😕

Reactions: 15
Have I been blocked or has she deleted her profile? 😂 actually can’t think for a second she’s deleted it!

Reactions: 2
All that lovely fresh seafood to choose from and she loaded her plate up with the beige/fried crap.. seriously loving up to her #britabroad profile 😂

I think we won guys.. not that it’s how we intended for it to go. Hopefully she’ll spend some quality time with her perfect family now...

Have I been blocked or has she deleted her profile? 😂 actually can’t think for a second she’s deleted it!
Think she took the plunge!!

She has not deleted her account has she?! She’s not gonna know what to do with herself all day now!!

Reactions: 1
I’m all for general bitching for such as Hinch, but this woman is a normal everyday woman, not a con artist, you could have tipped her over the edge.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be back on it by tomorrow, it’s like a crackhead going cold turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m all for general bitching for such as Hinch, but this woman is a normal everyday woman, not a con artist, you could have tipped her over the edge.
With a logic head, I completely understand but it’s only bloody instagram! A free mobile app.. she probably read some of the comments on here and came to a realisation!!

I have been ignoring this thread for a while now but I’ve been tipped off by a close friend and it’s gone far enough now I can’t believe what I’m reading in this so much hate and overall jealousy! I will not be deactivating my account and I won’t stop posting if you don’t like it don’t look at my profile! I came on holiday with my family for a break not to be trolled for posting pics of my family
‘ I will not be deactivating my account’
you lying hun? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.