Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just joining in the choir nothing new but sad really she's not buying lots of fresh veg and fruit in there - her salad only had tomatoes and green salad in it... I understand staying in their villa first night, but go on and explore more than googling the name of the island in front of you.

Reactions: 2
‘Out of office’ towel. She’s such an idiot. You don’t even work in an office Natasha you look like a fool!

Reactions: 5
Natasha doesn't realise that people writing on her posts being nice are actually on here slagging her off. She can't trust anyone now 😂😂 Natasha you are being made a fool of, people are laughing behind her back. Probably her besties are on here laughing at these comments about her or joining in. Natasha will end up losing everything if she's not careful. Her page is meant to be about things she buys, cleaning etc but she is infringing on her children's private lives. We don't want to see your legs in the bath, your daughter in bikinis, keep thinks private. You have thousands of followers but barely get comments, most people on your follow list have forgotten you exist so don't comment. You paint your life and possessions as superior compared to others but you are nothing special. Best advice deactivate your account and spend quality time off your phone. You are in Spain in a villa, so what, don't you actually think people out there go on holiday also?

Reactions: 4
Natasha doesn't realise that people writing on her posts being nice are actually on here slagging her off. She can't trust anyone now 😂😂 Natasha you are being made a fool of, people are laughing behind her back. Probably her besties are on here laughing at these comments about her or joining in. Natasha will end up losing everything if she's not careful. Her page is meant to be about things she buys, cleaning etc but she is infringing on her children's private lives. We don't want to see your legs in the bath, your daughter in bikinis, keep thinks private. You have thousands of followers but barely get comments, most people on your follow list have forgotten you exist so don't comment. You paint your life and possessions as superior compared to others but you are nothing special. Best advice deactivate your account and spend quality time off your phone. You are in Spain in a villa, so what, don't you actually think people out there go on holiday also?
People will just scroll past her cos she’s so boring and posts so much. Agree you don’t know who to trust. People will encourage her and be all nice to her who will be on here slating her because she’s hilarious. She really has no idea who anyone is or anything. She needs to tone it down, a lot!!

Advertising sandwiches whilst on hols PMSL!
My thoughts exactly! She can’t help herself 🤣

As for the sun lounger photo....go exploring, leave the villa. She might awell have stayed at home if she’s not going to make actual memories!

Reactions: 3
I'm a little curious as to there being no pictures of her with the husband yet. She's spending 'quality/romantic' times watching sunrises and stars but he's never in any pictures except in the background or a hand here and there... Maybe I'm reading too much into it or he just doesn't want to be photographed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My friend was once good friends with the “ashford family” and she knew I couldn’t bare Natascha even in real life she’s the exact same! But I’ll always remember my friend telling me that her and her “hubby” smoke weed daily and that’s why she’s always eating crap and if you look back on her posts you’ll see a ashtray with weed rolls in

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My friend was once good friends with the “ashford family” and she knew I couldn’t bare Natascha even in real life she’s the exact same! But I’ll always remember my friend telling me that her and her “hubby” smoke weed daily and that’s why she’s always eating crap and if you look back on her posts you’ll see a ashtray with weed rolls in
Explains the constant tit munchies and non stop pictures she’s high as duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon John's hung? He looks like a solid bloke. Have to say i reckon he's girthy and definitely wouldn't mind a bit of him just out his work jeans and boots still on ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am laughing so much at these pictures. Tons of crappy food, staged out of office towel. Why oh why can’t she proofread her posts? The errors are unbelievable. It’s not wether, it’s whether Natascha!! I’ve had worst Monday’s...think you mean worse?

Tanya is definitely having a right dig with that comment 🤣🤣

Her poor kids, she never stops showing them up.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think if we all report Tashas Instagram for putting indecent pictures up of under ages girls even if it’s her daughter it makes me feel uncomfortable and I’m sure it makes people feel the same way! I’ve had a look into it and if enough people put a complaint in her account will be suspended and investigated

Reactions: 3
Hubs and son look so happy to have their pic taken! And also I had to fuzz out Olivia for obvious sakes.. Highly inappropriate to take a picture with her underage fuff on display like that. There are all sorts of creeps on the internet she really needs to think of her daughter's safety.

Attachments

• Sad
What have I missed? I cant go though all of her holiday pics.... there is too many! 😩
Tanya has commented something about Tasha deserving a good holiday ‘after last year’!

Think she has deleted your comment but not the picture! She really doesn't care what people think unless you are paying compliments!!
Good for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.