Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeStrawberry

I have been ignoring this thread for a while now but I’ve been tipped off by a close friend and it’s gone far enough now I can’t believe what I’m reading in this so much hate and overall jealousy! I will not be deactivating my account and I won’t stop posting if you don’t like it don’t look at my profile! I came on holiday with my family for a break not to be trolled for posting pics of my family
Now we have you here can I ask a few questions? Would ask you on insta but you would either delete or get your 11 followers to have ago. :)
1. Does you son dislike you in any way?
2. Did your husband cheat on you?
3. Do you hate Tanya?
4. Why is your name spelt Natascha?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Whatfeckhell

Tasha seems to be getting so much stick on here lately, sorry but I think Tanya is the worst one. Her and "her man" are absolutely the most annoying people. The latest post about his chronic illness....bet if anyone asks her direct what is wrong with him not only will you not get an answer, but bet you'll be blocked! Of course non of our bees wax but Tanya has to make such a tell of it...wanting attention. Oh and he should make his biological kids his "world" not her and her "girls" his world. Tanya is your son your biological son or step son??? He doesn't seem to exist anymore, is he in the bin along with Del's own kids? And Tanya and Derek if you are reading this, grow up, get a grip and stop being twats, the pair of you make me nauseous.

Sorry people rant over. X
Bloody hell Tasha you don’t hold back do ya 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

swimming

VIP Member
Christ here we go. Another theme. Tanya is sometimes worse. Its embarrassing how much tatt she buys. Maybe save your money hun and put it towards a nicer house in not such a chavy area.

I wonder if they will become passive agressive to each other tonight to out-do the other one. Maybe one of them will say they are going on a holiday to the USA to visit Kennedy space centre, and the other one will pipe up with "thats cool hunny, my lovely hubby is taking us on holiday to the moon"

ffs.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
When Tasha writes things like "were all snugged up now watching our film" .... no hunnie.... your daughter probably is no where even near the same room as you wearing the shitty pj's.... you're lovely hubby is prob on his phone messaging girls on Instagram.... and YOU hun are on your phone updating instagram with every themed fart you do.

Birdie1

Still has no idea what day it is? She did not do long haul, no jet lag flamin tool, she only went to Spain.

• Haha

Shellybelly

Right? So cringe I can’t stand it 🤮
I followed her last year and like others thought it was cute at first but she actually would put you in bad form & half depress you just because you don't get up in the morning & shit unicorn drops from last night's yum yums with the happy tum tums. How in the name of Jesus does that man allow her to decorate the house every few weeks with tatt. It's insane.

• Haha

donjoe81

Oh my god the motorbike thing.....You couldnt make it up. Told you Tasha copies more. The jealousy is unreal. These guys are grown adults. They must get into so much debt in a battle to just have what the other has. Tanya has let herself down massively doing the themed chinese dinner thing.
Was starting to enjoy her posts again but i might unfollow now.
Tashas back off hol so her insta goes like this.....
Morning bedroom shot of her boring bed, shot of her outfit im such an unflattering view, back from work shot of all the crap she bought on the way home, shot of her living room and sofa incase we forgot what it looks like (and shes desperate for SCS to gift her a new one) Then a shot of her on the sofa stuffing her fat face with cake sweets and biscuits watching another Netflix series because she only works 2 hours a week, shot of her 9pm dinner normally carbs no veg and very beige covered in JD seasonings (why she feeds her kids that late i dont know so bad)
Back on the sofa shot normally with an alcoholic drink (every night) and eating more crap with her tacky tv light on behind what shes watching, and i hate that cable from the fire it bugs me more than anything.
Finish the day off with another pic of her bed
Its like groundhog day on her insta shes so boring and has no inspiration. All she does is copies. I wish she would just piss off.

• Haha

Jackford1066

So Tanya did some shop bought pizza last night and of course "her man" has to comment how amazing it was. FFS it's just a pizza! It's so over the top and childish that he constantly comments on every bloody dinner she posts. They are in the same room...just tell her! Pathetic.

Reactions: 13

donjoe81

Tasha you just aint quick enough love! 😂😂😂 Tanya posted her nasa pjs so tasha went rumminging in her daughter's drawers for hers to post a pic! How sad! It always makes me laugh when one of them is watching a space themed film and they ALWAYS have to put 'My OH js obsessed with anything to do with space' its like they are using the twins to be part of some competition. Cmon derek and john put these numpties in the bin, they are ruining both of you! Making you fucking rocket shaped pizzas for your tea! These women are almost 50!!!

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
She had to go to the upside down house because Tanya did it......She copies her every move....
She got a tv projecter and Tanya commented that it is the same one she has! Tasha copying again and Tanya letting everyone know she was first, again. They are both ridiculous.

donjoe81

Fucking twat buying 2 cheap mugs with love island quotes on. Her house is like a tat shop at the seaside....
I actually cringe for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

mumof3W

I have to say I’ve saved the idea. To make for my son. Who is 7. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Which is perfectly acceptable....he’s a little boy who would appreciate it. If I plated that up for my husband after been at work all day...I’d expect a solicitors letter within the week 😂

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
They’ve both lost the plot. It’s so cringe to watch! Both watching the same film, both have to show pictures of it on the tv. Then Tasha has to state that Olivia has bloody NASA pjs, have to be the same as Tanya obvs. It’s insane. Why on earth would her 12 year old have NASA pjs?! Sure she asked for them of course. Watching this shit show between these 2 wannabes is comedy gold 👍

Mum123

VIP Member
She took all her sauces from the fridge to the beach to line up and take a photo 😂 I can’t even breathe 😂😂😂

Nom nom nom nom 🤣 I’m howling!!
Who could be arsed really to take all that and set it all up just for a picture to say how amazing it is. Looks like a lot of hard work and hassle to me hun 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have a night off eh!

• Haha