Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious to know what diet plan she's following if any????? If she's wondering why she put on a few pounds she should just take a glance at her insta page ... jeeez! So much tit!!

What’s she on about weekend treat? Does she mean she’s saving them until the weekend because the strawberries go out of date tomorrow so 🙄
She literally just takes everything out or packets/out the fridge:cupboards just to tell everyone what she’s doing with it later on?! Baffles me. 😂

Reactions: 1
Tasha is literally the most irritating person on Instagram, I genuinely don’t think I can take anymore of her bullshit perfect life.
I don’t actually follow her, just looked for a laugh.
Now I genuinely can’t even go on her page and read the fake persona she puts on! Pass me a bucket 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Tasha is so fake and pretends she leads such a perfect life!! How the hell can she say every day is a good day and life is good. We all have our off days which is how we should all know she's a fake and only on Instagram for the freebies. Plus that bloody bed and horrible bedding that she posts every other day is shockingly awful!!

Reactions: 6
People asking Tasha where she got her rank dirty flip flops from. Clearly says primark on it 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Her followers are just as stupid as her

Reactions: 5
That f***in bed. I never want to see it again. It might be brand new but that horrid old rug at the end sure isnt and the carpet 😬🤮

Reactions: 3
How sad is Tasha. Having a love island theme bar for her birthday 🤮. She’s a grown woman for god sake 😣

I just want to know if they actually watch the films they post or do they just take a picture of the title screen and turn it back off again 😂🙈

• Haha
Some great comment exchanges between these two tonight. Reckon Tanya is buzzing the other one forgot Independence Day.
I don’t understand why Tasha took the love island bunting down from the living room, took it to the garden, placed it down for a photo next to some glasses then returned it ready for love island.

• Haha
Some great comment exchanges between these two tonight. Reckon Tanya is buzzing the other one forgot Independence Day.
I don’t understand why Tasha took the love island bunting down from the living room, took it to the garden, placed it down for a photo next to some glasses then returned it ready for love island.
It’s just all very time consuming, I can’t understand it! It’s all for likes and comments from strangers. I don’t think either of them have many friends in real life, they never talk about meeting friends or have anything interesting to say.

Reactions: 4
How could u be friends with those two , I'm sure they are actually harmless and they really are doing no one any harm, but you never see friends round their houses prob beacuse you would have to ride in on your unicorn and have some yum yums then sweeties & a cheeky drinkies then change in to your themed PJs and flip flops and sit round having family time with the kiddies before you change back in to your clothes to piss off home to your hovel. Be a fair downer after being in la la Land for the night with all the props and colours

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yet again Tasha has lost even more followers!!! Her constant spamming of tit is obviously the reason why people are fed up with her.

Having the kiddies cereal today hehe 🤮 off to work that off at the gym are ya now!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.