Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I looking at this photo all wrong or does Tasha still have the old wallpaper on the wall behind the tv?
Yes, she does!!! She doesnā€™t do the entire room....she does a wall! Or all the walls in her hallway ā€˜renovationā€™ šŸ˜‚ and leaves the scabby woodwork as it is.
She makes me laugh.... ā€˜renovationā€™ or ā€˜make overā€™, can she not just say sheā€™s decorating?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Am I looking at this photo all wrong or does Tasha still have the old wallpaper on the wall behind the tv?
Oh my word i saw this picture and thought it looked crap now i know why šŸ¤” she has too much tit to move everything out to get new carpet or fully decorate. How tacky

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you do that!! That is NOT a makeover Tasha!!! Any rooms they have decorated have not even had one drop off paint on them to freshen them up. Why does she make out she's so houseproud etc she hasn't a clue on how to decorate or do a proper ' makeover'.

Reactions: 2
I just canā€™t be dealing with all the tat all over every surface šŸ˜³
Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m partial to the odd candle, photos, the occasional sentimental ornament but she takes the biscuit. Can you imagine cleaning all that, not saying that she does though!

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t make up my mind if itā€™s sheer laziness or if they are relying on freebies. Itā€™s mind boggling that they left the old paper on the other wall. If they couldnā€™t afford to buy paper for the wall, a coat of paint would have looked better.

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t make up my mind if itā€™s sheer laziness or if they are relying on freebies. Itā€™s mind boggling that they left the old paper on the other wall. If they couldnā€™t afford to buy paper for the wall, a coat of paint would have looked better.
Yeah I reckon the company only gifted her enough wallpaper to do one wall and theyā€™re too stingey to buy more! She must think it looks ā€˜amazeballsā€™ though to plaster it over instagram

So Tanya did some shop bought pizza last night and of course "her man" has to comment how amazing it was. FFS it's just a pizza! It's so over the top and childish that he constantly comments on every bloody dinner she posts. They are in the same room...just tell her! Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
So Tanya did some shop bought pizza last night and of course "her man" has to comment how amazing it was. FFS it's just a pizza! It's so over the top and childish that he constantly comments on every bloody dinner she posts. They are in the same room...just tell her! Pathetic.
Soooooo true šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

OMG tashas on the beg to miller and carter now! Honestly she has no shame at all.. sheā€™ll go to any lengths to get a freebie

Tasha is so excited coz it's her birthday eve!! WTF a grown woman excited over her bloody birthday!! I don't even celebrate mine. I'd rather my kids get the extra birthday treats rather than myself although I reckon she's just on the beg to see what companies will gift her freebies! She knows clearly what she's at sly witch

Reactions: 10
God how painful will tomorrow be if itā€™s her birthday! Seeing all her pressies from the hubby and kiddies, hehe so spoilt. Pics of every birthday themed meal of the day and no doubt a meal out. Not forgetting a pic with her feet up and ā€˜ooh Olivia made mummy sit down cos itā€™s my birthday and she made me a cuppa bless her so feet up hehe with a filmā€™ šŸ™„šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone followed them long enough to know who started off all the themed posts? Actually curious to know who copied who šŸ˜‚
Me too! Does anyone know? Surely it must have been the same time or the other one would be well pissed off?

Reactions: 1
That conversation between the ladies on Tasha's taco pic is something else. I've read it five times and still can't make sense what they are on about šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Cmon Tasha ffs. Matching pjs, cup, oh and ā€œIā€™ll find my matching bobbleā€ šŸ˜“

• Haha
I think there must be something else going on with Tasha.. she just isnā€™t right in the head.. to show off on your birthday morning with leopard print, a cake you brought yourself and lambrini - the cheapest, trashiest drink there is.. itā€™s just not normal adult behaviour. Itā€™s almost like thereā€™s some sort of learning disability going on to act the way she does..in real life, itā€™s the equivalent of constantly acting up to get attention.. sheā€™s making more and more of an idiot of herself as time goes on.. people follow her to watch the ridiculousness of it all rather than follow because they like her.. itā€™s such a tit show.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.