Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pizza oven wars going on this week 😂

And surprise, surprise..... ‘did you manage to find me a palm tree light’
Yawn 🙄 and was it me...or was it said/typed in a funny way? Or am I wanting it to be aggressive?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their houses (and garden sheds) must be bursting at the seams with all the crap they both buy to stage insta photos 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pizza for TOMORROW NIGHT, so you get all the pizza stuff out the fridge, carry it into the garden, set it up just so, post it to instagram, take it all back inside, put it back in the fridge because, it’s for tomorrow. Who has time for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 26084
Pizza for TOMORROW NIGHT, so you get all the pizza stuff out the fridge, carry it into the garden, set it up just so, post it to instagram, take it all back inside, put it back in the fridge because, it’s for tomorrow. Who has time for this?
The person that wants to win pizza wars the most 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe Tasha has got the pizza oven out just as Tanya has. Why would you make it so obvious that your copying someone. It’s embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
I think I've come across Tasha before but I didnt realise it was her SIL, and i definitely didnt know about the whole competitive thing they have going on! I genuinely thought i was the only person that found Tanyas pics and hashtags ridiculous lol. Im actually a bit gutted her account is private now! Ah well, it looks like Tashas page is where the real entertainment is at anyway!

How in the name of God does her husband let her put up the love island probs and bunting. Absolutely cringe.

Reactions: 7
A ham and pineapple pizza is known as a ‘Hawaiian’ thanks Tasha, don’t know where I would be without your font of knowledge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right? So cringe I can’t stand it 🤮
I followed her last year and like others thought it was cute at first but she actually would put you in bad form & half depress you just because you don't get up in the morning & tit unicorn drops from last night's yum yums with the happy tum tums. How in the name of Jesus does that man allow her to decorate the house every few weeks with tatt. It's insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.