Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on a child’s appearance, that’s a step too far, no need.

Yes I agree. However I do think Olivia needs to learn that what her mum feeds her is NOT good for her.

Reactions: 4
In other news... sainsbury's is doing a heart shaped 'love burger' how long do we think before we see this pop up on their insta, #loveislandthemenight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Creepy photo of hubs and James in the bar 😭
What would possess her to take a photo of that.
I would feel super silly.
I bet everyone felt awkward.
Can see hung like a donkey john on his phone the minute shes left.
Probably ordering himself a new wife.....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I agree. However I do think Olivia needs to learn that what her mum feeds her is NOT good for her.
Maybe so but she doesn’t need to learn it on a public Internet forum that will be picked up by peers at her school and potentially make her life hell. She is 12 years old and doesn’t need her appearance picked apart by grown women / men online because of their feelings on her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe so but she doesn’t need to learn it on a public Internet forum that will be picked up by peers at her school and potentially make her life hell. She is 12 years old and doesn’t need her appearance picked apart by grown women / men online because of their feelings on her mum.
I think her kids need to be left out of this altogether.

Reactions: 22
Well said! I find it awful that anyone could say a young girl looked horrific! It’s a hard enough age as it is without supposed grownups pulling your appearance apart.

Reactions: 16
I think her kids need to be left out of this altogether.
Totally agree with this. This discussion is about their mother and her incessant portrayal of their lives via the internet. The only comments in relation to the children should be focused on reducing and not adding to their exploitation, they are unfortunately the victims of parental exposure and so certainly do not need the situation being made any worse.

I sincerely hope their peers do not see or read any of this.

Reactions: 11
I agree but she also needs to keep her kids off social media!! Those pictures from the other day are still up and it's just not right. She brings a lot of it on herself by plastering them all over her page. The woman clearly has problems and craves the attention otherwise she would take a step back like Tanya has plus she actually made her page private which I respect her for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s already put it on her page that Olivia was being bullied at school, is that not enough to make her have a think and maybe give her some privacy?
Kids can be vile and her instagram is easily accessible for anyone, very easy to make her a target and to give the bullies even more more ammunition!

Reactions: 5
She needs to keep the kids off social media to avoid this. I mean how many followers does she have?! To keep the pictures up of Olivia shows she really doesn’t care at all!

Funny that someone mentioned on here you never see her with James and now she’s posted a pic of them together 😂 clearly reading this

First ever photo of her and james......Although shes looking at Olivia....

That photo was obviously for Tattles benefit...

What was the point in that live video. It was an empty bar 💤

Life's hard I'm afraid!
Yes, life can be hard that I’ll agree with. But to judge a pre-teen girls look wont help, will it?
Yes, she doesn’t have the healthiest of diets by the looks of things but what do her looks have to do with that? Maybe Tasha shouldn’t share as much of her as she does, but she has much to her own detriment. Is that her daughters fault? No!
Or does mocking her make you feel better about yourself? Grown women & men should not EVER berate a child. No matter what you think of her mother, kids are well off limits. That’s just my opinion!

Plus I’d love to know why just my comment singled out....plenty of others saying it wasn’t right!

Reactions: 10
That live video?!?!?! Was she pissed she was filming some disco lights for about 10 minutes and an empty bar. James and hubs looked super bored and no one was talking to each other!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.