Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I’m more convinced than ever Trash and Onslow have re-mortgaged their home and rather than use the money for house upgrades (like they probably promised the mortgage company), they are just being frivolous to keep up and get one over with the Tanasions! 😬

Reactions: 14
Anyone remember when Tash helped a woman in aldi or lidl she wrote a huge story about it making a huge deal that she was so helpful then later accepted money as thanks from the woman?

I wonder with her being self employed if she's fiddling the system somehow but is she that smart

• Wow
Reactions: 12
CFB926AA-3AE8-405C-83FD-ECFFDE8B0DEE.jpeg
Why is she such a nasty jumped up little witch. She’s obviously insecure about the car because why would she reply like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1462159 Why is she such a nasty jumped up little witch. She’s obviously insecure about the car because why would she reply like that
She is a very horrid woman. She likes everything perfect so clearly things like that matter to her.
This is why she marked out her life is perfect, and she uses filters on her rotten face. No filter will hide what a horrible nasty person you are.

Reactions: 22
That’s a disgusting reply! I don’t know if that person commenting was one of us, but regardless. I’m sorry but she is a rude piece of tit. Ugly, fat, desperate, piece of tit.

No wonder she’s got no friends.
Just so so rude.

Reactions: 27
What the duck was that reply! I just went to comment but it says they’re limited even though I followed her just to be able to comment? Anyone know why I can’t?. She could've replied with no lovely it’s been like it ages it doesn’t really bother us so we’ve just left it 😂 but no she has to be passive aggressive as usual! Can’t stand the ginger cow

“You must have zoomed right in” Is she for real 🤣
Err no, defo no need to zoom in to see that gaffer tape holding the wing mirror in place you nasty cow Tanzi 🙄

This is why she shouldn’t have social media 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck was that reply! I just went to comment but it says they’re limited even though I followed her just to be able to comment? Anyone know why I can’t?. She could've replied with no lovely it’s been like it ages it doesn’t really bother us so we’ve just left it 😂 but no she has to be passive aggressive as usual! Can’t stand the ginger cow
It’s not even passive aggressive- it’s downright aggressive and rude. How she’s still in a customer facing role at work is beyond me.
She is quite literally the world’s biggest witch. How rude! BTW Manzi it’s ‘its’ not ‘it’s’…
And it’s ‘have’ not ‘of’ as in ‘must have’ not ‘must of’. - something which a primary school age child would know. Look at yourself before you start on others, and ask why you’ve got no friends.

Comments like that just prove that she is an absolute nasty witch.
I'm sorry but that comment wasn't sarcastic, arsey, aggressive or nasty - it was a normal comment. The response given was downright rude, and pretty pathetic. #firstworldproblems and #notimportanttous she writes....yet blowing up a dinosaur for a 'themed tea' with a fellow adult, boasting about what you've booked to go to before you've even gone, posting every single meal you ever make and making sure you get your tit bags and sunnies on the table to take a photo is???
This woman needs a bleeping reality check because she is quite frankly the most vile twit I've ever come across online. Narcissistic, materialistic, attention-seeking, needy, nasty and passive-aggressive (well, just aggressive!).
Tasha may boil our blood in many ways but she's not bloody rude like this fat troll at least and she has friends.
And don't even get me started on the should of, would of, could of 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Err no, defo no need to zoom in to see that gaffer tape holding the wing mirror in place you nasty cow Tanzi 🙄

This is why she shouldn’t have social media 😬
Does she not see how contractory it is to claim that it doesn’t bother her while snapping at someone for asking about it.

#definitelybothered
#shouldhavegonetoSpecsavers
#ifyouneedtozoomin
#toseeyourdodgywingmirror

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she not see how contractory it is to claim that it doesn’t bother her while snapping at someone for asking about it.

#definitelybothered
#shouldhavegonetoSpecsavers
#ifyouneedtozoomin
#toseeyourdodgywingmirror
I still keep reading her reply in disbelief 😳

No doubt Taco will be in the dog house for not buying matching blue gaffa tape!

The old banger will be on gumtree and a new car ordered along with a takeaway or 20 to calm her nerves 🙄

Someone mentioned earlier how can she do the job she does? I can’t imagine she has any people skill’s whatsoever and the only reason she is still in the job she’s does is because isn’t Taco her boss or something? Clearly BMW don’t want to make any profit let alone have happy customers 🤣

Reactions: 17
I still keep reading her reply in disbelief 😳

No doubt Taco will be in the dog house for not buying matching blue gaffa tape!

The old banger will be on gumtree and a new car ordered along with a takeaway or 20 to calm her nerves 🙄

Someone mentioned earlier how can she do the job she does? I can’t imagine she has any people skill’s whatsoever and the only reason she is still in the job she’s does is because isn’t Taco her boss or something? Clearly BMW don’t want to make any profit let alone have happy customers 🤣
Her reply is childish, it’s like something one of my teenagers would say when having a strop. She’d be better to say nothing all she’s done is make herself look like a right twit.

One has a customer facing job and has zero people skills and the other is a cleaner who couldn’t clean if her life depended on it. How aspirational!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just can’t believe that reply - the hashtags !! She is so so bitter and bothered by that comment she’s made herself look a right twit!

Reactions: 20
Difficult to get a replacement? Shame they don’t know anyone who works for BMW…
I would have thought Queen Tanzi would have got a new wing mirror commissioned! Her being such a big influencer and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also if the car isn’t important to her, why doesn’t she doesn’t she swap it for a Dacia Duster or something else unassuming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.