Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me! I’ve been away and nothing changes. Tan’s still a grade A witch and Tasha’s still grubby and spending money like water.
I’d like to say I’m shocked but I’m not.
Set of twats!

Reactions: 12
She is so carefree and focused on the things that matter in life, not petty little things like someone noticing her car is held together with tape because it's a banger they can't afford or be bothered to fix. So focused on things like having a £22 bottle of fizz UNOPENED yet again, but next to two cheap and crappy flutes that are full, all to make out she is something she most definitely is not - affluent, sophisticated, special and better than every fucker else.
Bloody hell, I must have those eagle eyes too to spot such a minute detail! 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She is so carefree and focused on the things that matter in life, not petty little things like someone noticing her car is held together with tape because it's a banger they can't afford or be bothered to fix. So focused on things like having a £22 bottle of fizz UNOPENED yet again, but next to two cheap and crappy flutes that are full, all to make out she is something she most definitely is not - affluent, sophisticated, special and better than every fucker else.
Bloody hell, I must have those eagle eyes too to spot such a minute detail! 😳
45 likes and one comment, tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tan’s rude reply has really bugged me. Plain nasty - showing her true colours - customer service skills - pah. Estranged relationship with her son and seemingly slightly distant relationship with her daughters - can pretty much understand why in this is the case in one reply to a stranger. Who knows what Tash has been on the receiving end of - after all she has something Tan wants - the Ashford name - so good luck to Tash for going off her cruise! (How Tash can afford this and the new car is still debateable). Perhaps Tan should have just read that comment with a happy face rather than a filtered to duck face and a nasty attitude

Reactions: 20
Trash really bugs me and shows how thick she is. She always says “while we away” or “while we out” etc. Does she not use ‘We are’ or ‘we’re’ in a sentence when she speaks?

Thread title suggestion:
Tasha’s getting ready for a cruise round the fjords while Tan’s still a massive witch of course

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her poor son being left at home again although he prob wouldn’t want to be seen with the clampets

• Haha
Her poor son being left at home again although he prob wouldn’t want to be seen with the clampets
Aren’t they going on the cruise for their 20th wedding anniversary? Why does that wee creep always have to tag along. She’s definitely inherited more than her giant crisp eating mouth (thanks to whoever coined that phrase) from her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hes going to have a great time. Bringing his girlfriend over for a rendition of that scene on The Inbetweens of will having sex. Without his mentally deranged mother interfering and his dad swooning over half naked slags on the gram.

What a family! Although, nothing beats tanya and her foul manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is Olivia going with them on their anniversary cruise? Can’t she be without mummy and daddy for a few nights?

Reactions: 11
That’s why I don’t do Hello fresh. Their potions are tiny 😂😂
Also, how vile does trash’s full English look? I nearly threw up 🤮
do you think? When we have it it’s always two massive plate fulls of food, more so when it’s a curry or similar. Too right fatty would have had another side of chips or bread and butter-or maybe that was just a starter🤷🏻‍♀️

It looks grim and it was made by scummy sausage fingers too 🤢 I wouldn’t eat anything he cooked me in that kitchen. God I can’t wait for the cruise it’s going to be awesome taking the piss out of onslow and Daisy at the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry Tan ordered bagels and avocado in her hello fresh box? Just bloody buy the stuff from a shop

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.