Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tans going for lunch in the sun even though I’m all of her pictures it looks like it’s going to piss down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here for the insane filter on dickless on stories 😳 there’s soft focus, and then there’s soft focus…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tan hasn’t mentioned or posted the gaffa taped banger since April. Tash gets a better car & now it’s back all over the grid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Showing off the "gorgeous little roadster"

It is a 22 year old car with the wing mirror taped on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but trash is either maxing out a credit card, claiming tit she shouldn’t or drug dealing or something. This weekend alone she has been to Leeds on the train to collect her new car, had breakfast and lunch on the train and then had a McDonald’s. She then went shopping and purchased more extensive shite and then went to Zizzis. Today she has been to London, watched a show and had a “curry dinner”
Not forgetting going to Waitrose and having a coffee and croissant the other day. Seriously, how on earth do they afford it?! I’m genuinely
Baffled. Imagine all of that money being spent on doing up their disgusting home. New carpetd of a new kitchen/bathroom. She literally had no priorities.

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but trash is either maxing out a credit card, claiming tit she shouldn’t or drug dealing or something. This weekend alone she has been to Leeds on the train to collect her new car, had breakfast and lunch on the train and then had a McDonald’s. She then went shopping and purchased more extensive shite and then went to Zizzis. Today she has been to London, watched a show and had a “curry dinner”
Not forgetting going to Waitrose and having a coffee and croissant the other day. Seriously, how on earth do they afford it?! I’m genuinely
Baffled. Imagine all of that money being spent on doing up their disgusting home. New carpetd of a new kitchen/bathroom. She literally had no priorities.
I’m fortunate enough to have a well paid job but I’d never spend all of that within a few days! It’s ridiculous I’d love to know where she gets all of her money! Maybe her and hubby do only fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.