Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ even as a pt who eats really healthy I would have 2 of those portions 🤣🤣🤣 I’d have a cry if someone put that down in front of me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking about tiny portions - Trash is obv trying to outdo Tanya again with her lunch. Such riveting content about tinned mackerel fillets. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Talking about tiny portions - Trash is obv trying to outdo Tanya again with her lunch. Such riveting content about tinned mackerel fillets. 🙄
Bit late for the pre-holiday diet Trash. Not quite sure a couple of mackerel salads are gonna do a lot at this stage 🤣

Imagine the smell of them kicking off in that stinky rank kitchen 🤢

• Sick
Oh my god. Tan looks as though she’s about to go and tarmac the m6. What is that dress 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could just imagine Tan being the really loud bellend at a restaurant when her food arrives- the one that shouts ‘oooo that looks amaaaaaaazing’ really loud to get attention. Also Tan most people generally eat and maybe have a chat at sunset, it’s nothing to celebrate.

Reactions: 11
Why does Trash & Tran big up Schlong’s speciality Americana Bolognaise? It looks rank! So dry! Like both of them! 🫣😉

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So that shack was £25 plus food and drinks. I looked at the menu for that little portion of chicken kebab that looked dry was £17 😱

Also does dickless not comment on her insta anymore

Reactions: 6
So that shack was £25 plus food and drinks. I looked at the menu for that little portion of chicken kebab that looked dry was £17 😱

Also does dickless not comment on her insta anymore
He will now you’ve mentioned it. 😂

• Haha
I literally cannot wait for Trash and Onslow to get on that boat. Tran is going to need to send herself lots of flowers from dickless and have many takeaways to cheer herself up. Maybe some of her non existent work friend might take her out for drinks and giggles!!

Reactions: 11
So with Tash getting food for a week for her son does that mean she has spent probably over a grand for a week holiday?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.