Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went out, well I only popped out and I ended up out out. And I come home to this tit! Jesus the woman needs her head seeing too.
I work with 5 year olds, who may be slightly impressed with a blow up dinosaur. Mind you they would probably hit each other with it.
These two are the gift that keeps given.

And if I served you my husband that for dinner or vice versa, he would end up wearing or I would. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck I hope my child knows when it pops in Jan that I will NOT be blowing up dinos to watch a film or having a themed meal EVER! #shitmam

Reactions: 9
Where is the money coming from that tash is spending so much of. Her husband left her before cause of her spending. It seems worse like. Buying designer stuff on shopping trips. Going on a cruise. New car. Sure maybe on some payment plan but still you pay so much yourself. Course they go with that kind of car. Competing with tan.? Tash's is better. Then it's funny tan showing us her dinosaur theme plate. Can't compete with tasha at the moment living the high life.

I wouldn't be one bit jealous of tash or tan. It's all fake. For instagram. Love to see what goes on in their real life. It's not all happy.

With the way tasha spends money on every little thing and theme. Got to have a credit card. It's all got to be paid one way or another.

I was laughing at her story on the train the paper bag lunch that had the name on it.
Probably just got that not for the food but the theme. Maybe I'm wrong and you just get it given to you but still always has to be a theme with tash.

It be great to be a fly on the wall in tash's and hear what really goes on with her and John.
Especially when she makes out they're all loved up and cosy watching netflix together 😂

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 my god! I'm in tears! She really is the gift that keeps on giving!
This woman is seriously ill! 😂 I want a medical professional to ask her at a routine appointment on a Monday " Did you have a good weekend, do anything nice" . Would she be sectioned after showing photos and describing the blow up dinosaurs and themed bunting!!

• Haha
Came on to ask the same. Every pic she seems to have greasy hair
Hormones. I expect. My daughter was the same. Hair washed every night but like a fryer following day, she was put on the pill for painful and heavy periods and the greasy hair cleared up within days. I had tried so many products, took so much advice from hairdressers, researched everything I could online and nothing worked until she went on the pill,

Now I ain’t saying that’s the reason Olivia has greasy hair…. She could simply be scared of the shower but it could be hormones too.

Where is the money coming from that tash is spending so much of. Her husband left her before cause of her spending. It seems worse like. Buying designer stuff on shopping trips. Going on a cruise. New car. Sure maybe on some payment plan but still you pay so much yourself. Course they go with that kind of car. Competing with tan.? Tash's is better. Then it's funny tan showing us her dinosaur theme plate. Can't compete with tasha at the moment living the high life.

I wouldn't be one bit jealous of tash or tan. It's all fake. For instagram. Love to see what goes on in their real life. It's not all happy.

With the way tasha spends money on every little thing and theme. Got to have a credit card. It's all got to be paid one way or another.

I was laughing at her story on the train the paper bag lunch that had the name on it.
Probably just got that not for the food but the theme. Maybe I'm wrong and you just get it given to you but still always has to be a theme with tash.

It be great to be a fly on the wall in tash's and hear what really goes on with her and John.
Especially when she makes out they're all loved up and cosy watching netflix together 😂
They are either in debt to their eye balls or there’s something dodgy going on, Maybe Jon and Del are the next Pablo Escobar. Me and hubby have good incomes but even I could not spend like that. I buy less but splurge occasionally on a high quality item. I just can’t see where the money is coming from unless involved in some sort of criminal activity, Even credit runs out eventually.

Last edited:
Thread suggestion: trash and tan they’re of their rocker, trash has no clue when people mock her.

Tan is nuts. End of. She’s bat tit crazy after last nights ‘theme’.

Reactions: 13
I could be wrong, but I am convinced she’s done the dinosaur thing before too? Only last time she had a castle on the table. Now I’m wondering, why is the castle too much but not the inflatables 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion: Schlong John & Taco dodgy dealing, whilst Trash & Tran just keep on spreeing!

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion - Tash’s crazy spending’s just a lark, while Tan’s done her house up like Jurassic Park!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
H2B didn’t book a cruise for me, I’ll just set another invisible place setting for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could be wrong, but I am convinced she’s done the dinosaur thing before too? Only last time she had a castle on the table. Now I’m wondering, why is the castle too much but not the inflatables 😂😂😂
Was the castle not for I’m a celeb?

The food did not look appetising. I sometimes love a ‘kids’ dinner like this but the beans running down it just made me feel a bit queasy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes it was a fish tank castle off Amazon. It was for “I’m a celebrity” theme. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dirty del will get his blow up doll out tonight, Tan passing it off as a blow up Lioness 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 for tonight’s theme cause she extra

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.