Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rvg

VIP Member
CFB926AA-3AE8-405C-83FD-ECFFDE8B0DEE.jpeg
Why is she such a nasty jumped up little bitch. She’s obviously insecure about the car because why would she reply like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Tbf to Tanya, painful though it is to type that, being legally allowed to do something doesn’t mean its ethical to do it. Isolating when you’re infected with a highly contagious illness that can make some other people very ill, or even kill them, is the sensible thing to do, even when it feels like a mild illness.

I had it recently and still adopted the ‘can’t go out’ mindset as I felt I couldn’t go out, that it would have been irresponsible for me to do so. I know she can be selfish but in this instance she may be saying she can’t go out because she feels she can’t go out in good conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

leighboo

Comments like that just prove that she is an absolute nasty bitch.
I'm sorry but that comment wasn't sarcastic, arsey, aggressive or nasty - it was a normal comment. The response given was downright rude, and pretty pathetic. #firstworldproblems and #notimportanttous she writes....yet blowing up a dinosaur for a 'themed tea' with a fellow adult, boasting about what you've booked to go to before you've even gone, posting every single meal you ever make and making sure you get your shit bags and sunnies on the table to take a photo is???
This woman needs a fucking reality check because she is quite frankly the most vile twat I've ever come across online. Narcissistic, materialistic, attention-seeking, needy, nasty and passive-aggressive (well, just aggressive!).
Tasha may boil our blood in many ways but she's not bloody rude like this fat troll at least and she has friends.
And don't even get me started on the should of, would of, could of 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31

swimming

VIP Member
That’s a disgusting reply! I don’t know if that person commenting was one of us, but regardless. I’m sorry but she is a rude piece of shit. Ugly, fat, desperate, piece of shit.

No wonder she’s got no friends.
Just so so rude.

Reactions: 27

JoJo81

VIP Member
What a sad twat

Thread suggestion
It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash
Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Milo_Moo

Absolutely dead at tasha booking the cruise 🤣🤣🤣
Hi first time poster on this thread but I’ve been folllowing Tasha and Tanya for years and been pissing myself at their antics. However now I feel desperately sorry for Tasha . The copying I feel is bordering on obsessive. It’s really unhealthy and Tasha must really be unhappy inside. Why can’t she just be herself and do what she really wants to do and buy instead of following Tanya’s every move. Come on if your going to copy anyone I’m sure there are better choices on Instagram than bloody Tanya, Tasha I really feel you need to take a step back and work on your self worth because obsessive copying behaviour is not normal. It’s a sign that’s something within you mentally needs addressing. Please work on yourself - this is not healthy behaviour.

As for Tanya well there are no words. The lies, the showing off - it’s pathetic. What exactly is she trying to portray on Instagram and why does she feel such a need to. Again just another sign that you are struggling within. The purchasing of material stuff for Instagram, the effort to post constantly of a perfect relationship. Who exactly are you trying to convince and why do you care so much what people on Instagram think. Why if you have such disposable income aren’t you saving for a house deposit or investing. Something to show for you working 9-5 on a reception desk at BMW. Why is the latest Emma Bridgewater filling your soul more than repairing your relationship with your son. How does it feel to know your daughters are happier with their father. They dont need Emma bridgewater and Fortnum and Mason - they need a mother with healthy self worth and a good moral compass. You really don’t get it do you Tanya the people on Instagram won’t be there if you run out of money, or you find yourself out of your rented house, or if your relationship ends. They won’t care. They wont give you a second thought. However Tasha who’s self esteem you continue to trash. The sister in law you’ve bitched about to others - might be there for you as after all she’s family. Because quite frankly and I’m astonished that you as a middle aged woman have not realised that family, love and your self worth is what fills your soul and is the answer to happiness. Eventually I hope you find it because at the moment all your doing is filling a broken bucket. It will never fill up -not till you seal the bucket . The bucket of self worth.

thanks for having me- I’ll go back into hiding 🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Serg91

VIP Member
I’m sorry but trash is either maxing out a credit card, claiming shit she shouldn’t or drug dealing or something. This weekend alone she has been to Leeds on the train to collect her new car, had breakfast and lunch on the train and then had a McDonald’s. She then went shopping and purchased more extensive shite and then went to Zizzis. Today she has been to London, watched a show and had a “curry dinner”
Not forgetting going to Waitrose and having a coffee and croissant the other day. Seriously, how on earth do they afford it?! I’m genuinely
Baffled. Imagine all of that money being spent on doing up their disgusting home. New carpetd of a new kitchen/bathroom. She literally had no priorities.

Reactions: 25

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I know she’s trash, but I’m just here for the shameless Tan mugging that comes all directions from Trasha these days, the cruise, the car, what next, I LOVE IT!!! Tanzi shoehorning her massive ginger ass into their matchbox convertible today, rage and spit flying off into the wind as she works out what she can buy next while ordering herself more flowers and forcing H2B sausage fingers to take her for a compensatory three course pub lunch with a burger and EB delivery later and setting empty table settings pretending her daughters have come back to surprise her

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Err no, defo no need to zoom in to see that gaffer tape holding the wing mirror in place you nasty cow Tanzi 🙄

This is why she shouldn’t have social media 😬
Does she not see how contractory it is to claim that it doesn’t bother her while snapping at someone for asking about it.

#definitelybothered
#shouldhavegonetoSpecsavers
#ifyouneedtozoomin
#toseeyourdodgywingmirror

• Haha
Reactions: 24

nodlehs

Oh my god guys the biggest reveal in the oneupmanship contest yet!!!!!!! Tan will be FUMING 😂

I love how she’s basically copy and pasted the wording from the website or brochure advertising the ship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Belleboo

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Tasha’s getting ready for a cruise round the fjords while Tan’s still a massive bitch of course

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I am actually really worried about how prices are increasing, and she spends all that extra money for her dog, who doesn’t even know it’s his birthday. Don’t get me wrong my dogs are my babies. But I take mine for walks they have the groomers every 6 weeks, they are taking the the vets every 6 months for a health check. That’s how I show my dogs I love them, not by spending out 15 quid on a stupid stand to put shitty hot dogs on.
Take your dogs for a walk, and not every other week, get their nails clipped. Her dogs don’t even seem to have a late night walk? Mine do!
Her and dickless seem to be tucked up in bed by 9pm. They have been home all day, and we know she only lives 5 minutes away but not once has she ever mentioned running home to take them for a walk. She is a terrible dog owner.
I don’t believe for one second her dogs are tucked up on her lap every night.
Maybe Dickless walks them while she is setting up her ridiculous tablescapes on a weekday.
It’s his time to plan his escape. We know everything about her sad life, yet never does she mention walking her dogs. She is always out in pubs stuffing her face. It would do her good to have a long walk, make her think about her life and how posting a shitty cardboard stand and eating hot dogs on your dogs birthday isn’t normal. Get some fresh air Tan you need it!
Rant over!

• Heart
  • Haha