Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Congrats @leighboo For the winning title.

A little recap from the last thread
Tasha was a racist.
She's also spending lots of time with friends sparking speculation that her and dirty John are swinging.
Tanzi is pretending she has friends.
The jubilee was one big union Jack filled dick measuring contest.
Tanzi and the dickless sailed the 7 seas (Norfolk broads).
Both got new tvs that has resulted in them constantly taking pictures of what they watching because the rest us don't have tv's apparently.
Tanzi's inflatable chav bath is up for sale.
Tanzi's kids still don't like her.
Tanzi is still a passive aggressive witch.
Tasha still hasn't cleaned her grout.

Please feel free to add anything I may have missed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Brilliant recap @Letsspillthetea 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂
Let’s not forget Trasha still only works 5 minutes a week.
So it’s the big birthday weekend, I am actually having a quiet weekend, so I’ll be watching to see what happens at the Golden jubilee for Tan.
I’ll get myself a cardboard cut out of her, I’ll get myself a tiara, some nibbles, and drinkies:
Don’t worry Tan, even if no one is at your big bash, us Tattlers will be celebrating with you 😂😂

I have never watched a series of love island, I couldn’t think of anything worse:
My children watch it, but they’re teenagers.

A while back Tan purchased a load of EB stuff linked to the jubilee but we didn’t see any of it this weekend? Strange that!!!

Purchased in February, yet didn’t bring it out for the actual jubilee 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Brilliant recap @Letsspillthetea 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂
Let’s not forget Trasha still only works 5 minutes a week.
So it’s the big birthday weekend, I am actually having a quiet weekend, so I’ll be watching to see what happens at the Golden jubilee for Tan.
I’ll get myself a cardboard cut out of her, I’ll get myself a tiara, some nibbles, and drinkies:
Don’t worry Tan, even if no one is at your big bash, us Tattlers will be celebrating with you 😂😂

I have never watched a series of love island, I couldn’t think of anything worse:
My children watch it, but they’re teenagers.

A while back Tan purchased a load of EB stuff linked to the jubilee but we didn’t see any of it this weekend? Strange that!!!

Purchased in February, yet didn’t bring it out for the actual jubilee 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s definitely sent that back. No way would she miss out on the opportunity of posting 100 pictures of that. No way.
Also could you imagine how out of breath she would have been blowing all that crap up?? Maybe that’s why there was no dinner photo last night, too busy blowing up crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Tash sharing a pic in her stories that a cinema has shared of people dressed up for top gun, she doesn't know these people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Manzi will put the cardboard Queen on marketplace, along with her hot tub? Which is still for sale!

Reactions: 7
Every time I see what Tanzllla eats, it makes me want to have a salad!
Does she never eat fruit?

Reactions: 12
She seems incapable of having a meal without meat. Her arteries must be clogged to high heaven. Her weekly menus always shock me a bit, NEVER anything healthy!

Reactions: 10
Tans last 4 posts have had less than 100 likes.
How is that possible, with nearly 18,000 followers?
Oh I know, because she buys her followers and they’re all bots.
Trasha gets more likes!!

Reactions: 7
Hi 👋 Been here before, but deleted my account. Always reading the thread though. Looking through Tans followers and came across this one, took the account info out (not sure if its okay to share) but the bio is hilarious 😆
This is definitely Tanzi 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I watched an episode of love island tonight and need to scoop my brains back into my head, no wonder Tash likes it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched an episode of love island tonight and need to scoop my brains back into my head, no wonder Tash likes it
I came back just now from walking my dogs, my daughter is watching it. It’s awful. The people are fake and it’s the same tit, just different people.
Where is Tan tonight? Maybe after a hard day sitting on her arse, H2B has insisted on a takeaway. I wouldn’t blame him, his dinners so far this week have been tit!

Reactions: 9
When I was going through my divorce and in a bad place I watched Love Island for a couple of years as I just needed ridiculous escapism and not to think. I know everyone is different but the amount of stuff that these two do normally that are massive signs of depression to me is unbelievable.
When I start watching stuff like Love Island (as a nearly 40 year old mother), start eating ridiculously high calorie meals, lying about who I’m spending time with (always alone but hiding it) and spending money on ridiculous things my family and friends know that I’m starting to spiral.
They just don’t act like happy, content people!

Can I just point out I’m in no way saying that people who watch love island are depressed or unhappy it’s just unusual for women their age to be that into to the point they have actually props!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.