Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot wait for Trash and Onslow to get on that boat. Tran is going to need to send herself lots of flowers from dickless and have many takeaways to cheer herself up. Maybe some of her non existent work friend might take her out for drinks and giggles!!
I think Tan will try and outdo her out of spite. The day Daisy and Onslow depart, Tan will announce some super holiday for next year. This holiday though, like some previous ones she’s supposedly booked, won’t actually come off but it helps her feel smug for a week or two!😬

What a beauty 😂😂
She looks deranged 🤪

Reactions: 11
What a sad twit

Thread suggestion
It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash
Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it me or is that shape nail really outdated? Her daughters don’t look too bad but tashas look like press ons

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tan always forgets when her flowers are being delivered but she literally orders from a subscription service where you've to say if you want them weekly or not and will get an email?!

Can't wait for uncultured Tash and her chavvy families holiday

Reactions: 11
And Olivias nails are 'wavy' yeah I get it trash, you going on a cruise yeah? 🥴🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where’s the new thread? I can’t find it and I’m panicking we need to be on top of the fact Trasha is about to spend £25 a day for wifi on her cruise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s the new thread? I can’t find it and I’m panicking we need to be on top of the fact Trasha is about to spend £25 a day for wifi on her cruise 😂😂
Oh god yeah when I went on one we couldn’t make sea to shore calls because of the signal and the phenomenal cost. I wonder what she will do when the ship is at sea for the day and night? 😂😂 it’ll be posting over load of the buffet and the cabin

Reactions: 5
I love how Tan tags the ice cream company in the post but not her daughter. It's like....she's not even there🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New thread

Tanya & Tasha #52 It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

Reactions: 14
Even their cases look chavvy 😂😂
They would be that “family” you would want to avoid on holiday, but they keep coming back to haunt you in the most unlikely of places, where you’d think you would be safe from them! 😬🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.