Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reads here, is that a hot tub I spy?

Pants day at work, so she’ll have had a takeaway as no food post!
No that’s the inflatable thing she had around the side! Nice placement of the candy floss!
what a twit!!!

Hey Tanzi 👋 try and make it more obvious you read here why don't you.

What exactly does she do that it's a bad work day? Doesn't she just book people in for services? Perhaps she never got time to play a board game at lunch with H2B
She lost at connect 4 and her chair probably broke again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can imagine Tanzi is really quite rude to customers and probably got a mouthful back for a change, most probably well deserved as we’ve all seen her passive aggressive comments but then can’t hack the comeback hence the need for more alcohol and takeaways to make her feel better…for a minute or two anyway! 😬

Reactions: 12
Love how she's used #catchup on her latest post 🤣
Sitting in the garden with her "H2B" who she already lives, works and most likely shits with daily.
Or maybe she meant catching up on tattle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today as I was walking out of work at 20.00pm after a pretty stressful day, I walked straight into a couple. The guy was punching the woman who was already bruised and covered in scratches… then the man saw me and smashed his mobile into his head splitting his head open and blood pouring out of him.
Three (about 13 year old) girls were stood near and got super panicky, the guy then started pestering them for drugs. I had to run quickly into work for first aid equipment and to grab two staff members. The guy asked me to wrap his head up but I had to say no because I had no gloves on me (didn’t want to leave them alone) and because he didn’t have a mask (I’ve had no vaccines)
Finally after missing my bus home I left work with the three girls because I wanted to make sure they were safe.
but yep… Tanyas had a tough day at work

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Love how she's used #catchup on her latest post 🤣
Sitting in the garden with her "H2B" who she already lives, works and most likely shits with daily.
Or maybe she meant catching up on tattle 🤔
Maybe 🌮 went for a long tit on his OWN for a change hence the reason for the #catchup cos he was gone more than 5 minutes! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🗑 is so frigging cringe. I can’t take much more. The fact she says “peeps” kills me. Friday eve etc. Get a grip. Not everyone had the chance to have a “cool tub and coffee” as were all working from the crack of Dawn unlike her. Where everything is fluffy clouds and rainbows. She must be so dim. I wish I lived in such a happy state of mind!

Reactions: 10
So today as I was walking out of work at 20.00pm after a pretty stressful day, I walked straight into a couple. The guy was punching the woman who was already bruised and covered in scratches… then the man saw me and smashed his mobile into his head splitting his head open and blood pouring out of him.
Three (about 13 year old) girls were stood near and got super panicky, the guy then started pestering them for drugs. I had to run quickly into work for first aid equipment and to grab two staff members. The guy asked me to wrap his head up but I had to say no because I had no gloves on me (didn’t want to leave them alone) and because he didn’t have a mask (I’ve had no vaccines)
Finally after missing my bus home I left work with the three girls because I wanted to make sure they were safe.
Wow what a night! I hope your alright after all that

Screenshot_20210722_094404_com.instagram.android_edit_407493190419070.jpg

duck off she's just spent money for the sake of it, her alone would be enough of a deterant for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow what a night! I hope your alright after all that

View attachment 674017
duck off she's just spent money for the sake of it, her alone would be enough of a deterant for me
I think it just caught me off guard, these are a couple I’ve started seeing often in my work. I’m off today but I already know the next step will be what do I do when I know someone’s a domestic abuse victim?

As for that bird, imagine caring more about your “spa area” than nature 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See I’m on the other side of the fence with Tasha’s salads I just think they look like cluttered plates of shite that probably add up to far more calories than she realises. It’s like she just opens the fridge and shoves whatever she can find on there regardless of whether the tastes compliment each other or not. Actually that seems to be her philosophy to life so it’s no surprise!

Oh god that’s awful, I hope you’re feeling ok, I know it puts you in a difficult position but you need to keep yourself safe first of all. Much love ❤

Reactions: 6
I really cannot stand to look at her salads at the moment!!! Envious of the hot tub though 😔

Is the mini bedroom makeover just that she’s changed the bedding 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really cannot stand to look at her salads at the moment!!! Envious of the hot tub though 😔

Is the mini bedroom makeover just that she’s changed the bedding 🤣
Yes 😂
I was trying to play spot the difference…..then I realised she’s just changed the bedding.

Dear god.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell the other people in that bedroom makeover actually know what their doing then there is Tash who just rambles shite as per. Of course she had SO MUCH FUN changing her bedsheets... I changed my bedsheets this morning all the fun was had 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God if Tasha thinks changing her bedding is fun she’d have been having a party at mine this week, the covid kid has vomited over my bed every night for the last 3! She’d be beside herself with the fun!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The diets still going well then Trashbag. Can't believe she is pimping a £10.99 Amazon monstrosity, which will earn her about 10p per sale via her affiliate links. She's not even showing us what it actually looks like, just a bust shot as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.