Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have as many complaints as most of you but how is something a "treat" when you have it multiple times a week? Takeaway for us is actually a rare treat. Not a regular dinner option. Same with sweets, desserts etc.

Reactions: 7
That’s an awful lot of effort for just those two having dried up chicken for dinner!
Then she goes to even more over the top for watching a bleeping film!

I know everyone is different but between me and my husband our money goes into a joint account then the same money each month goes into the bills account. My husband earns a lot more then I do, but we are equal.
The way she says he taking them for dinner, like he is doing them a favour and feeding them.
Get a job that pays you more or just do more hours at the job you already have, then you won’t feel
beholden to him!

Reactions: 10
Who the flying duck has time to change cushion covers just to watch a crappy film. And why is her popcorn in different things in both pics. Reusing pics again oranguTan??

Reactions: 10
Those chopping boards sure do get around, don’t they? Why does she always put YUM in capital letters?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that ‘tablescape’ 🤢 was absolutely ridiculous, how many flowers had to die to try and make her shite roast look edible? Maybe put the time into learning to make proper yorkie puddings instead then it might actually taste of something?
Also it might just be me but who has creamy hot chocolate at breakfast? Especially in August?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.