Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don’t think I explained it properly I think it was more the fake tan that would push it over the edge. I agree redheads can suit wearing red but all of that red on top of fake tan, does sound very OTT
I wouldn’t risk a fake tan personally, as I think I’d look ridiculous. Another ginge I know used to have regular fake fans and it was awful 🙈

Plus don’t forget how #extra she is. Everything she does is OTT (and most horrendous)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t risk a fake tan personally, as I think I’d look ridiculous. Another ginge I know used to have regular fake fans and it was awful 🙈

Plus don’t forget how #extra she is. Everything she does is OTT (and most horrendous)
It’s hard to gauge which one of them has the worst fashion sense! Tanzi bases her look on Lobsters while Tasha prefers raggedy shabby Aladdin chic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s hard to gauge which one of them has the worst fashion sense! Tanzi bases her look on Lobsters while Tasha prefers raggedy shabby Aladdin chic!
Tan just needs to realise everything is ok in moderation - fashion, food, themes, etc lol
But that was my point re the clothing - I wouldn’t avoid certain colours per se but I do think some colours are needed in moderation otherwise it will cause a clash with our hair colour. She has so much hair as well so it’s even worse I think lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210720_162724.jpg

Tash you love EVERYTHING anyway so we werent surprised. Is she capable of going into a shop without buying something.

Her use of the word they bugs me 'they in ours'

Reactions: 11

maybe she’s having it so she looks more like an orangutan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I failed to notice or perhaps it is because 🗑 lives in permanent ground hog day, but the car has been to the garage yet AGAIN and for good measure the invisible son has been back again to the Orthodontist, does the car have braces fitted or something, just that the two always seem to coincide?! 🤪

• Haha
I can’t believe I failed to notice or perhaps it is because 🗑 lives in permanent ground hog day, but the car has been to the garage yet AGAIN and for good measure the invisible son has been back again to the Orthodontist, does the car have braces fitted or something, just that the two always seem to coincide?! 🤪
If she fills the car with shite like she fills the house it’s no wonder it’s always in the garage the suspension will be shot! And with all the treaties she shoves down the kiddies necks it’s no wonder they’re always at the dentist!

Reactions: 14
Imagine having to work in this heat, being nervous about the restrictions being lifted, getting abuse from customers, not getting home until 9pm every night, working 8 days in a row with one day off in between and only having 3 hours in the morning to do all chores, get yourself ready, sort out a toddler and get to work.
Then there’s Tasha sat on her arse and the only time she gets off it is to buy unnecessary tat or eat tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she need go say BLT Salad with avocado? I assume so she can add another emoji 🥑 cos I'm pretty sure we can see that there was an avocado on the plate.

Wonder where Tanzi is? Perhaps getting more outfits or bashing up the shoebox in anger at us taking the piss out her lobset outfit

Reactions: 8
Why does she need go say BLT Salad with avocado? I assume so she can add another emoji 🥑 cos I'm pretty sure we can see that there was an avocado on the plate.

Wonder where Tanzi is? Perhaps getting more outfits or bashing up the shoebox in anger at us taking the piss out her lobset outfit
Maybe she is putting together a crab outfit, or something dinosaur related.
She’ll defo have dinosaur PJ’s for her and Taco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Tasha really say she can’t face eating much in this heat but posted a photo of her oversized “salad”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think that Tan’s evening with ‘friends’ is her daughter? 🤔
Yes I do!
How sad she hasn’t ever mentioned friends and because we keep going on about it. She pretends she has one. Maybe it’s BMWGUYS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If you have ‘friends’ Tan, we need to see faces not hands otherwise it never happened 🤣 also, isn’t it a coincidence that she suddenly mentions friends after Trasha posted a pic with her real friends 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% Tan did not go out with friends. They would have been splashed all over her Instagram.
I can’t believe an over 10 year old would honour dressed in a themed lobster outfit. Who the hell has a themed outfit unless going to a Halloween, tarts and vicars or kids birthday???

If you have ‘friends’ Tan, we need to see faces not hands otherwise it never happened 🤣 also, isn’t it a coincidence that she suddenly mentions friends after Trasha posted a pic with her real friends 🙄😂
and someone on here mentioned she’s a Billy no mates

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.