Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Taco there when she is seeing a “friend”
What a sad life!
Argh my mum and dad are like that. Been together 30 odd years (both first marriages ended with their exes having affairs), but they are constantly out together. I don’t get it. If I go out with my girlfriends my husband can stay far away and I’m the same when he sees his mates. I couldn’t have a relationship without breathing space but apparently lots of couples are like it. Personally I think it is a trust issue but for Tan, I don’t think she met friends yesterday. Just trying to make it seem like she’s got some. We would have seen faces and selfies. I’m doubtful she even went out. Sometimes I think, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s stolen photos off of the internet.

Reactions: 10
I honestly reckon thats one of her daughters hands, the nail polish is quite young looking. She would usually tag the person aswell and post it on Facebook for all to see. Imagine being so sad as to pretend you have friends.

Why do they always drink? Had to go early for a glass 🙄

Reactions: 8
Last time Tanya was out with a “friend” she didn’t post any photos of them on the grid. However she did tag them on the same post on Facebook? Can someone check?🤣

Reactions: 6
I honestly reckon thats one of her daughters hands, the nail polish is quite young looking. She would usually tag the person aswell and post it on Facebook for all to see. Imagine being so sad as to pretend you have friends.

Why do they always drink? Had to go early for a glass 🙄
Tanzi does act like a ten year old with her themes so wouldn't be surprised if her "friend" is a small child

• Haha
Last time Tanya was out with a “friend” she didn’t post any photos of them on the grid. However she did tag them on the same post on Facebook? Can someone check?🤣
She’s not posted about her meal out on FB.

You either go out as couples or just as girlfriends. Not 🌮 Tan and whoever the other person was!

Takeaway Monday, meal out last night, is she going to cook a meal tonight? 🤔

Reactions: 5
She’s not posted about her meal out on FB.

You either go out as couples or just as girlfriends. Not 🌮 Tan and whoever the other person was!

Takeaway Monday, meal out last night, is she going to cook a meal tonight? 🤔
There's no meal planner this week so I reckon mostly takeaways

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is putting together a crab outfit, or something dinosaur related.
She’ll defo have dinosaur PJ’s for her and Taco 😂
To be fair as she’s so uncultured (uncultured tart will never not be funny) she probably thinks the Jurassic coast is named after the films and is rapidly searching for memorabilia!

I think her friend is her Mam!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lobster outfit is so cringe.
I thought it was her daughters nail too, she def doesn’t have any friends.

Right I’m sorry, hands down but Tasha’s salads over the last few nights look really tasty. I suppose it makes a change from the burnt offerings and also I’m tit at making salads.
However, like hell she’s only had a banana 🙄 the woman who troughs through treaties every day 🙄

Reactions: 6
Right I’m sorry, hands down but Tasha’s salads over the last few nights look really tasty. I suppose it makes a change from the burnt offerings and also I’m tit at making salads.
However, like hell she’s only had a banana 🙄 the woman who troughs through treaties every day 🙄
I do have to agree apart from the cobb salad that seems annoying but her food this week so far has been pretty decent

Reactions: 7
Hey Tanzi 👋 try and make it more obvious you read here why don't you.

What exactly does she do that it's a bad work day? Doesn't she just book people in for services? Perhaps she never got time to play a board game at lunch with H2B

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.