Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So trash bags diet is obviously over - the treaties are creeping back in at a rapid pace… and those salads this week - the sheer amount of food on it - cheese, dressing etc.. so many calories..
‘Romper dress’ - WTF - my goodness, she looks extra chunky to me in that. No lost weight I would say.. it’s not very flattering is it.. doesn’t help that she is an ugly fucker.. a bin bag on her would look better.
As for Tanya… no hot tub again! She’s such a Billy bull shitter… I don’t think she even knows what the truth is..everything she says is a lie. She does it so easily.. the lies just slip off her fat tongue.. how mortifying to be known as someone who constantly tells lies.. I genuinely don’t know how she can still post or show her face. So many people are laughing at her.. and not in an ironic way, more out of embarrassment for her. But as I’ve said before, she is that much of a narcissist - she’s even happy to have bad attention.. she’s that desperate for attention.. how sad.

Reactions: 8
I find it really cringe now the amount of ‘gifts’ Taco has been buying for Tan. Why does she behave like this? If you like something and you’re a hard working woman, there is no shame in buying it yourself. Pretending your partner has gifted it to you is just so strange. My husband is a good man but he doesn’t shower me with gifts because he knows that money would be better spent on our house or our daughter and when I do get the occasional gift, it wouldn’t be something so extravagant as Bloom and Wild. I send Bloom and Wild to my friends when they have a big birthday or an engagement, they aren’t just an every day expense. I am rambling but I just don’t understand why she’s trying to pretend he is constantly gifting her stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If they go away in 3 days what’s the point in buying a £20 bunch of flowers they’ll be dead by the time you come back 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just thinking this. Why would he buy her flowers if they are about to go away?
What a waste of money, what on earth is going on in her mind that she has to keep doing this? She seems seriously unwell, all these new outfits with themes, flowers when she is going away, themes for meals that are only suitable for primary school children but done for her and "htb", constant themed weekends away plus all the constant takeaways.
This is all going to come crashing down soon, surely she can't keep spending the way she is.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having so much shite in your bedroom that is so cramped you’re wasting a whole space in your wardrobe? That is not gram worthy at all! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just came here to ask how she opens her wardrobe 🤣 her whole bedroom and house is the same, one huge cluttered mess. How can she enjoy this and live this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine having so much shite in your bedroom that is so cramped you’re wasting a whole space in your wardrobe? That is not gram worthy at all! 🤦🏽‍♀️
It's so bad isn't it! We have one bedside table as how our house is set out there's a big wardrobe that we actually use at the back and the only other place to put the bed is the other side nearish the door, our bedroom is nice for us but I wouldn't be sharing it with everyone. Our house is minimal but it's just the two of us for now and what we like and mess/clutter would bug me.

Tan buying gifts for herself again how pathetic can she get, she always seems to buy herself flowers before they go away it's so stupid. I'd love to see their monthly out goings! We'd rather put money away to buy our own house and so that when we have children they will be set with money from it when we pass, Tan just spends on herself all the time for the sake of splashing about money

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just came here to ask how she opens her wardrobe 🤣 her whole bedroom and house is the same, one huge cluttered mess. How can she enjoy this and live this way!
It makes me itch honestly, I always think a cluttered house leads to a cluttered mind. I wouldn’t be able to relax amongst all that shite, my brain wouldn’t switch off!

Reactions: 9
If dickless del has brought her flowers my bet is he's done something to piss her off and she's the type of person that needs presents as an apology. My bil and his wife are like that whenever he "annoys" her he has to buy her something whether its flowers or at times bags, clothes or shoes to say sorry I can remember we were with him when he was picking the suits for his wedding and he picked one that she didn't like and they had a full blown argument over the phone before he went home he was going around the shops to find her something as she needed to something as he'd done wrong. It's such a unhealthy relationship

• Wow
If dickless del has brought her flowers my bet is he's done something to piss her off and she's the type of person that needs presents as an apology. My bil and his wife are like that whenever he "annoys" her he has to buy her something whether its flowers or at times bags, clothes or shoes to say sorry I can remember we were with him when he was picking the suits for his wedding and he picked one that she didn't like and they had a full blown argument over the phone before he went home he was going around the shops to find her something as she needed to something as he'd done wrong. It's such a unhealthy relationship
If I got gifts for when my other half annoyed me I wouldn't be able to move 😂
That seems so unhealthy, couples are going to annoy each other that's life, it's not all sunshine and rainbows as these two pretend so badly that it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I got gifts for when my other half annoyed me I wouldn't be able to move 😂
That seems so unhealthy, couples are going to annoy each other that's life, it's not all sunshine and rainbows as these two pretend so badly that it is.
Same here we'd also be very poor 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Tash is posting old pictures of her son, I assume she has read here and has seen mention that she makes it obvious her daughter is the favourite. Hey Tash 👋👋

• Heart
“Child free” 🗑 you hardly have toddlers and I can’t believe you haven’t left your teenagers home alone before 🙄

• Haha
Oh my god.. she still hasn’t figured out how to use the glass ball… OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s not that bleeping hard Trash… do your research.. no one.. and I mean no one takes pictures like you do with it.. the reflection is not meant to be upside down FFS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
There she is with her crystal ball, I wish she'd use it to see what a nut job she was. If you click on her hashtag crystalballphotography there are some really good ones then her shite upside nonsense

Did she take sainsburys mayo to the beach?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is the landscape upside down in the glass ball? I'm no photographer (neither is Trash) but surely the landscape shouldn't change orientation?

Reactions: 8
🗑 has well and truly fallen off the diet wagon. Hasn’t she? Child free?! They’re old enough to fend for themselves. Christ.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.