Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure an insane toddler would go to these extremes! Wow, she really is on the next level of madness, roll on the next outfit Tanzi, I can’t handle the suspense…πŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 8
Imagine all that themed crap going from the shoebox in East Sussex to a caravan in Dorset! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The first Tan holiday outfit!
Will defo look like a bleeping lobster!
she has got to be taking the piss!
Maybe she will have the smell of one too! 🀣

Elizabeth Scarlett doing so many beautiful bags, (I have one.) and this uncultured tart picks the worst one!!
Then themes it, can’t wait to see what she dresses up Taco as.
Trasha has to be laughing her arse off! πŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has nobody mentioned the wooden fish decorations on the table πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thats killed me off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see it now, tanzi walking into a seafood restaurant in her lobster get up thinking she's the dogs bollocks. The staff can't help but laugh and other customers are in shock at such a sight even the fish in the tanks are giving her a funny look.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has nobody mentioned the wooden fish decorations on the table πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thats killed me off
I cracked up when I saw the table display. Imagine just having an easy fish and chip tea and going to all that effort. And the table runner too!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not being awful but will a red outfit suit a red head with fake tan? It just sounds very clashing to me. The bag is vile and she’s missed the point of the Joma’s, they are supposed to be gifts from the people who love you!

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't Tan be better dressed as ursula than a lobster? I'm a bit gutted she didn't dress as winnie the pooh for her pooh tearoom at the weekend missed a trick their Tanzi. Are the girls going on holiday or will she be pretending they are there? I'd be mortified if my mum had a themed outfit when I was that age.

Also if H2B is her most prized possession why is she not divorced yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn't Tan be better dressed as ursula than a lobster? I'm a bit gutted she didn't dress as winnie the pooh for her pooh tearoom at the weekend missed a trick their Tanzi. Are the girls going on holiday or will she be pretending they are there? I'd be mortified if my mum had a themed outfit when I was that age.

Also if H2B is her most prized possession why is she not divorced yet?
I wondered if the girls are going or whether they’ve ducked out of the Taco and Tanzi love fest 🀒

Reactions: 5
I’m not being awful but will a red outfit suit a red head with fake tan? It just sounds very clashing to me. The bag is vile and she’s missed the point of the Joma’s, they are supposed to be gifts from the people who love you!
As a red head myself, I grew up being told to avoid certain colours but it’s all bullish!t, I personally would not dress head to toe in red (or orange for example), but I still wear the colours. Perhaps it depends on tone of the red head on whether it can clash? That said, I can’t wait for pics of her fake tan 🀣🀣

now she will say how the bracelet was a gift from her H2B

Reactions: 6
Why does tash wish her life away now she’s buying autumn tat she really is a gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a red head myself, I grew up being told to avoid certain colours but it’s all bullish!t, I personally would not dress head to toe in red (or orange for example), but I still wear the colours. Perhaps it depends on tone of the red head on whether it can clash? That said, I can’t wait for pics of her fake tan 🀣🀣

now she will say how the bracelet was a gift from her H2B
Sorry I don’t think I explained it properly I think it was more the fake tan that would push it over the edge. I agree redheads can suit wearing red but all of that red on top of fake tan, does sound very OTT

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.