Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for the holiday selfie tomorrow!
Tan dressed as a lobster and looking like she has been tango’d 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does tash wish her life away now she’s buying autumn tat she really is a gobshite
I just want to know where the hell does she keep all the tat ? It's never ending!! We can sleep easy for a while as there's nothing now until Halloween 🎃 wait for it....did she celebrate the start of the Olympics with sushi 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for the holiday selfie tomorrow!
Tan dressed as a lobster and looking like she has been tango’d 😂😂😂
The forecast for where she is going doesn’t look very pleasant 🌧🌧🌧 she may want to rethink her outfit choices. Perhaps a hermit crab theme so she has shelter?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is sitting on your arse watching a film like you do 99.9% of the time a movie ‘date’ night ? You bleeping pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🦧 will have the obligatory bags in the boots and McDonald’s breakfast photos this morning. We could literally write their days out for them.

Reactions: 17
Can't wait for the holiday photos come on lobster shame she's not dressed as her spirit animal 🦧

Why is Tash all of a sudden using so many emojis 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate the way she replies with it was sooooo good! Maybe you should try walking to your Costa, you lazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for the holiday photos come on lobster shame she's not dressed as her spirit animal 🦧

Why is Tash all of a sudden using so many emojis 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩
Because of Mrs Field I think, she’ll be desperate for a mention from her after Tan got one with her ridiculous football burgers

Reactions: 8
Both having a lazy start to their days 🙄 Tash especially after all the work she's of course done this week. Does she just not clean her house when it's hot? I still clean mine

So last night it was a date night but tonight it’s just chilling with a movie

• Haha
Is Tan not going on holiday today

So Tash hubby didn't cook a curry they put a ready meal in the microwave cos that looks like a stores ready meal curry and rice

Is Tan not going on holiday today
I think it’s a Monday to Friday holiday. So we will have to wait for the photo. Clearly she can’t be arsed to do any shopping, so she’ll eat out until she goes. Save on washing up!!

🦧 will have the obligatory bags in the boots and McDonald’s breakfast photos this morning. We could literally write their days out for them.
😂 Like a really bad horror film when you can tell what's going to happen!! I think they both believe they are being filmed ITVb style for a TV series about their points lives!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Both having a lazy start to their days 🙄 Tash especially after all the work she's of course done this week. Does she just not clean her house when it's hot? I still clean mine
Agreed! What about people who live in permanently hot countries! My friend and his husband live in Brisbane Australia and they clean their homes daily! And work full time! ...and have a large dog! Tash is Olympic Gold in laziness!

• Heart
Don’t get me wrong I like a blue cheese sauce as much as the next girl but wouldn’t camembert drown out the taste of the steak? I also don’t understand why her daughter was in the pub with them but was obviously not there to eat. It just seems a bit strange?

As for Tash I honestly have seen more life in a sloth, at least they come out of their tree every few days to poo. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Tasha’s sofa has a hidden commode!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.