Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 693633For those who are blocked……🤦🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂😂 crying! How utterly pathetic! The fact that she has taken time to arrange this and write a shoddy plot is something else. I can just see Chris Pratt climbing a volcano to escape a T-rex in the next movie... NOT! Idea for Taco though! Taco post "delicious hunny" if you need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs I know it’s early but it’s inspired a thread suggestion
T. rex tanzi and angel delight whilst lazy tash still serves up shite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd love to know how their colleagues keep a straight face in work the morning after posts like this 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Sickness Del at it again 🤮🙄
How can you have “so much fun” all you did was Chuck some sodding breaded dinosaurs in the oven. Make some mash and beans!

What shocks me the most is the little sprinkling of broccoli. Never seen her eat veg before. She even says to someone great for getting the veg in, you’re right that is a child’s amount of veg. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sickness Del at it again 🤮🙄
How can you have “so much fun” all you did was Chuck some sodding breaded dinosaurs in the oven. Make some mash and beans!

What shocks me the most is the little sprinkling of broccoli. Never seen her eat veg before. She even says to someone great for getting the veg in, you’re right that is a child’s amount of veg. Pathetic and embarrassing.
That was exactly my thought, a token bit of broccoli that I bet she was gutted she had to buy and cook just to arrange with some baked beans and mash with some cheap breaded Turkey shite and then bin! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Who are these people who comment saying amazing etc wtf is wrong with them?

Reactions: 13
Looks like something I might make for my little nephew, NOT for my husband 🙈

Reactions: 9
Looks like something I might make for my little nephew, NOT for my husband 🙈
My dad did this sort of thing for me and my brother when we were little and we loved it but there’s no way he would serve it up for my mum 🤣

Reactions: 7
Poor Derek. That’s really not a meal for adults to have. I guess he just goes along with it to keep her happy. Such odd behaviour from someone who claims to be a foodie person (especially as they do not have any children in the house) Who is she trying to impress by producing and sharing meals like that on Instagram! Her diet is appalling. Everything is so beige and calorific. She should be setting a better example of healthy eating to her followers. Even Tash is telling us that she is trying to eat a hot healthier and appears to be making an effort with a bit of exercise. Although she still feeds her family a ridiculous amount of unhealthy treats and snacks!

Reactions: 11
Don’t keep up with this thread anymore but just noticed Tanzi neighbour has made her account private 🤔

Reactions: 4
What a pair of uncultured tarts they both are.
Tan goes from thinking she is Gordon bloody Ramsey to some bad dinner lady cooking,
make your mind up Tan!
Trasha makes something that resembles cat sick.
When are these two morons going to get together? It’s pissing me off!
Another tit dinner from both of them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.