Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On friday nights we rock up to the beach?.. do you trash?...is this every Friday? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are Onslow’s fingers that badly stained from cigarette’s? 🤮
Not in the garden but it’s an outdoor cinema.
Which is nice but maybe Onslow should have had a wash first!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Gosh looks thrilling and Onslow looks so happy to be out on the beach under a blanket 🤣

Can’t believe 🗑 went and brought more throws, I mean she must have hundreds of the bloody things 😬

Reactions: 7
She might be “oooh I’m all cauliflower mash, small portions and healthy eating these days” but if this is your lunchbox in the top right Trash you are a massive bloody liar whose massive knickers are on fire 😂😂😂. What a packed lunch full of tit and not a lot else 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I genuinely thought for a moment that Trash had taken her outdoor tv to the beach 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just as well 🗑 hasn’t had to pay to watch that film, all she’s done is keep taking photos of it! Some date night, with her keep doing that!

Reactions: 6
It’s been a hard slog for Tan this week, so of course she needed a takeaway!
Hard slog ringing people to say their service is done, while on eBay buying piggy banks to serve her bank holiday surprise theme dinner next week

#imsoextra #theymademecry #iwasrude #ididntknow #whyhaveigotaplateoutjusttoputtheboxon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t know what’s worse, 🗑 getting ‘totes emosh’ over Love Island or her use of the words ‘totes emosh’. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Spends a fortune on takeaways and unnecessary things but buys her dog the cheaper, nastiest collar going

Reactions: 4
If Trasha gets dips out and says he wants to say hello, I won’t cope and will have to tell her to get a bleeping life!

Clearly Tan reads here, she is being a bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know what’s worse, 🗑 getting ‘totes emosh’ over Love Island or her use of the words ‘totes emosh’. 😬
Isn’t that what the toffs on Made in Chelsea used to say at the start of it 10 years ago. Sounds about right for on trend Tasha!

If Trasha gets dips out and says he wants to say hello, I won’t cope and will have to tell her to get a bleeping life!

Clearly Tan reads here, she is being a bleep!
I thought this too Maggie, she’s so vile!

How does it feel knowing we have more friends on this thread that you have in real life Tanzi?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tan even purchased wooden chopping boards with elephants on!
Her food actually looks decent. She is just such a horrid person.

Hahaha!!! She's absolutely 100% in charge of his fb 🤣🤣🤣
He is an absolute wet drip of a human! Can’t even call him a man!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.