Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to know where the hell does she keep all the tat ? It's never ending!! We can sleep easy for a while as there's nothing now until Halloween 🎃 wait for it....did she celebrate the start of the Olympics with sushi 😂😂
In her daughters bedrooms. No wonder they avoid staying in her shoe box.

Reactions: 7
Seriously why take all that crap with you? When I go away, I want to unpack and enjoy and not have to stress about setting props up and whether I have the right red or white wine glasses to drink out of, who cares? I don’t even want to think about the packing up at the end, not very relaxing if you ask me, I’d need another holiday! 😅

You also know we’ve only seen a small sample of props so far but roll on Lobster 🦞 night! 🤣

Reactions: 15
Imagine being stuck in the caravan next to tanzi while she pulls piles of props out of the car shouting orders to taco 🤕
Especially when adults are unloading mini buckets and spades to serve their dinner in… 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
For anyone blocked…
It’s also driving me insane she’s put ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’
That is the saddest thing I’ve seen for a longtime........

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s not being extra. She’s being bleeping ridiculous. My face dropped when I saw the photo. Her daughters must be mortified. How embarrassing is she?! Why has she taken so many props on holiday. Just go and sodding well enjoy yourself. Rather than doing everything for show. Why would you stay in on your first night?!

Reactions: 21
I can't deal with the fish and chips in the bucket and spades 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 think that heatwave last week has gone to her head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we all just take a moment to talk about the towels the bucket and spades are sat on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s not being extra. She’s being bleeping ridiculous. My face dropped when I saw the photo. Her daughters must be mortified. How embarrassing is she?! Why has she taken so many props on holiday. Just go and sodding well enjoy yourself. Rather than doing everything for show. Why would you stay in on your first night?!
They won’t care they are not there how pathetic that her family holiday is just her abs taco as usual her daughters don’t even want to spend time with her to me that’s really sad I know tash is a ball bag but at least she has a relationship with her kids

Reactions: 5
what are they - flannels?
That’s what I wondered 🤔 Can’t believe she spent time looking/buying for coloured flannels to co-ordinate with the bucket and spades 🤣

Let’s all hope she hasn’t packed the flat cap and spade for tomorrow’s full English!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.