Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t fear, it appears 🗑 has been out all afternoon doing what she does best, buying more tat that she really doesn’t need! 😬
But I don't know what she ate for breakfast or lunch, or what programmes or films she enjoyed today. How could she do this to us! 😭😂😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So my day consisted of being up for 2 hours with a screaming toddler at 2am, finally getting back to sleep at 4:30 to be woken by a vomiting dog at 5. Finally gave up on sleep at 6:30, walked the baby up to childcare, did an exercise YouTube video. Did a full shift at work covering for 2 colleagues as well as my own job and as a result was shouted out in 2 languages #whatdididotodeservethat Finished work, walked my dog, went to pick my car up from the garage and pay my £450 bill. Picked the baby up, played, bathed and put him to bed - it took 2 hours, he wouldn’t sleep. Then at 9 o’clock came down and made my tea to stick to my diet and so I had a decent lunch tomorrow. At no time did anyone offer to buy me a takeaway and I demand to know why!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So Tanya has had a takeaway, I don’t view her stories, so thank you @MyWorld 😉
How sad the only thing that makes her feel better is material things and food.
She needs to learn to take time to reflect, she needs a hobby other then Instagram.
I am taking my car for its service tomorrow, it’s at Volkswagen, I’ll be sure to as the person on the service desk how things are going.
If they say it’s stressful maybe I’ll take them some candles and donuts. Maybe advise them to get a takeaway when they get home.
As for the other one, what angle was she at to take that photo! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh and Tan, surly a nice relaxing time in your hot tub is what you need?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

So my day consisted of being up for 2 hours with a screaming toddler at 2am, finally getting back to sleep at 4:30 to be woken by a vomiting dog at 5. Finally gave up on sleep at 6:30, walked the baby up to childcare, did an exercise YouTube video. Did a full shift at work covering for 2 colleagues as well as my own job and as a result was shouted out in 2 languages #whatdididotodeservethat Finished work, walked my dog, went to pick my car up from the garage and pay my £450 bill. Picked the baby up, played, bathed and put him to bed - it took 2 hours, he wouldn’t sleep. Then at 9 o’clock came down and made my tea to stick to my diet and so I had a decent lunch tomorrow. At no time did anyone offer to buy me a takeaway and I demand to know why!!!
Because you are bloody amazing! 🤗 and you don’t need some weak man to take care of you.
Tan is a lazy fucktard!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We all have bad days at work sometimes, it’s just the majority of us have a moan with your work bestie in the toilets, put their big girl pants on and get on with it! Not have takeaway after takeaway. Who is this meant to be ‘influencing’? 🧐

Reactions: 11
We all have bad days at work sometimes, it’s just the majority of us have a moan with your work bestie in the toilets, put their big girl pants on and get on with it! Not have takeaway after takeaway. Who is this meant to be ‘influencing’? 🧐
If Tan was a celeb I would honestly think she was purposely eating terribly and putting on weight on purpose to get the fitness dvd deal!

• Haha
I work in customer service, I know how tough it can be sometimes, and I’ve had some pretty awful things said to me. However I think if I was having to shovel takeaway after takeaway in my gob to get over every irate customer, I would be the size of a house by now. She needs to find another job, but she won’t because who knows what ladies will be lurking ready to steal dickless Del at any moment! After all he is such a catch

I’ve been thinking today that surely her work would not be okay with how much she moans and makes out she’s so hard done to. To “17 thousand” followers?! I find it really odd. There’s also so many people out there wanting a job snd this Ogre has one where she is rude snd Mardy to the customer. Could you imagine walking in and seeing her face. She’s not exactly a friendly customer service face lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IM SORRY BUT WHY THE F*CK HAS OLIVIA HAS A HAPPY MEAL?! They eat like animals that will not fill her and it shouldn’t at her age

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tonight’s dins who does tash think she is? Hyacinth bouquet would never have such filthy grout

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She talks about how life is making memories with her favourite people. Yet she wishes her life away! Gagging for the next thing, the minute Christmas is over these two idiots with be waffling on about spring and summer.
Why can’t they just enjoy the moment? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly they’re not even fun anymore!!
Still no sign of her rented hot tub, and it annoys me how she talks to herself. We all know no3with3 is you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been thinking today that surely her work would not be okay with how much she moans and makes out she’s so hard done to. To “17 thousand” followers?! I find it really odd. There’s also so many people out there wanting a job snd this Ogre has one where she is rude snd Mardy to the customer. Could you imagine walking in and seeing her face. She’s not exactly a friendly customer service face lol
Honestly if I was her boss I’d have her on a disciplinary for bringing the company into disrepute. She’s so open about where she works and then does nothing but witch and moan about her horrible job. Yes we all have bad days but we don’t whinge and moan all over social media to people we don’t even know that’s what friends are for - oh wait!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.