Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband wrote things like this, I would think he was taking the piss 🤣
Same! I'd assume he was winding me up 🤣 My boyfriend doesn't even comment on my pictures as he's usually there and doesn't care too when not. The odd times he does this is certainly not it. She has taco's balls locked up tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know I keep banging on about this BUT if I cook my other half his tea, and he likes it, he will maybe mention it over the washing up. As we are in the same house. Why does the drip (if it even is him) have to comment on her social media about his dinner?!

Reactions: 11
When she tries she really can cook that’s why it’s surprising when she serves up pure shite sometimes!
As for Del it’s apt he has the sea as his profile picture since it’s the only thing that’s actually wetter than he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If my husband was to comment like that on a food picture I’d put up I’d tell him to duck off and go find his bollocks lmao I’d block the bleep until he found them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If my husband was to comment like that on a food picture I’d put up I’d tell him to duck off and go find his bollocks lmao I’d block the bleep until he found them
Me too! My husband doesn’t have any social media to leave me comments like that 😂 he will usually comment if the dish was nice and thank me for cooking but that’s it 😂
#sublimeflavourexplosion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly! Can magine when Taco sadly passes away, his epitaph on his gravestone reading ‘Amazing honey.’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t understand couples who communicate via Facebook when they are both at home, why??

Reactions: 11
Don’t understand couples who communicate via Facebook when they are both at home, why??
Me either! Say it to me or move out! Bloody weirdos! Its all for show so people can see how 'amazing' the relationship is when all we actually see is how insecure they both are.

When she tries she really can cook that’s why it’s surprising when she serves up pure shite sometimes!
As for Del it’s apt he has the sea as his profile picture since it’s the only thing that’s actually wetter than he is!
It does look nice but cant see how she "worked on it all afternoon"! yet another bleeping exaggeration. This can be knocked up in an hour including cooking time 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
It does look nice but cant see how she "worked on it all afternoon"! yet another bleeping exaggeration. This can be knocked up in an hour including cooking time 🤷‍♀️
I think Tan saw that Tash was having an Indian takeaway for dinner and had to do one better! She had to race to the shops to get all the ingredients and the special plates to cook in on. Funny that, didn’t the Ashfords make some similar on those sizzle hot plates the other week 🤔

Tacos been shoved in the loft to get the autumn decorations out, even though it’s still a month away 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’ll be back up there in September to get the Xmas decorations out at this rate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just can’t be doing with instatwats today, who the frig posts a pic of their duvet holding a cup of tea listed Good morning, who finds that sort of content worth following?? I know we follow but it’s is see what a car crash these two are, but really how they have so many followers is anyone’s guess, same crap different day😴

Just can’t be doing with instatwats today, who the frig posts a pic of their duvet holding a cup of tea listed Good morning, who finds that sort of content worth following?? I know we follow but it’s is see what a car crash these two are, but really how they have so many followers is anyone’s guess, same crap different day😴
Their engagement and ‘likes’ are so low that it’s obvious they’ve bought most of their followers. A lot will probably also be dormant accounts by now.
🗑 has made nearly 18,000 posts! 😱 🙄

• Wow
Here’s an idea tan, just eat the carrots with your roast dinner as they are (cooked obvs). Bacon wrapped carrots just seems another way to load more calories onto her plate!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.