Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is! Why stay out all night? Why not come home? It was a work meal and drinks according to trash so unless they were making a weekend of it which they weren't as he was home this morning why would you not come home?
One of life’s great mysteries but by the sounds of it, Trasha doesn’t know herself. And why wouldn’t you have breakfast there?

Reactions: 6
It is! Why stay out all night? Why not come home? It was a work meal and drinks according to trash so unless they were making a weekend of it which they weren't as he was home this morning why would you not come home?
Exactly! I have never gone on a night out and not come home if it was a weekend away or whatever fair enough but if it’s a work thing surely they all live locally so why the need to stay out overnight? It’s baffling me I’m not at all possessive but I would think it weird if my husband was like oh yes going out with work see you tomorrow I certainly wouldn’t be rewarding him with a cooked breakfast like a good little wifey

One of life’s great mysteries but by the sounds of it, Trasha doesn’t know herself. And why wouldn’t you have breakfast there?
It was an air b&b

Reactions: 7
Maybe him amd Taco were meant to have a get together but weary Tan put a stop to it.
Trasha’s house gives me the ick. She has so much tit crammed in it.

Exactly! I have never gone on a night out and not come home if it was a weekend away or whatever fair enough but if it’s a work thing surely they all live locally so why the need to stay out overnight? It’s baffling me I’m not at all possessive but I would think it weird if my husband was like oh yes going out with work see you tomorrow I certainly wouldn’t be rewarding him with a cooked breakfast like a good little wifey

It was an air b&b
It just seems odd, most people would buy breakfast to eat it, or even go out and have breakfast.
I would I am always hungry 😋

Exactly! Even stranger! Most places come with a free breakfast or its quite cheap. This entire thing is rather odd!

The worse thing about it is you can hear Tan now - See Del that’s why you’re best off here with me, even the Tattle hags agree with me. You just stay here with me forever and ever, just us is all you’ll ever need 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to post things in such detail? She knows there's so many threads about her on here and just digs herself a bigger hole.
Instagram didn't need to know your perfect 'hubby' 🤢 was staying out doing god knows what last night you idiot..

Reactions: 8
I’m done. It’s Saturday and she’s stuck to the meal planner on ONE day.

Why do I care about this? I have genuine anger. She hasn’t scratched my car, she’s failed to fulfil her promise to eat cheese.

This thread wasn’t supposed to be my life. I had plans, great plans…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tan, please burn that menu planner as you clearly don’t understand the purpose of it! She’s worked all day you know booking in cars for a service, so of course ANOTHER takeaway is needed!

No 🗑 your daughter and her friend haven’t baked a cake, they’ve opened up a packet mix! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m done. It’s Saturday and she’s stuck to the meal planner on ONE day.

Why do I care about this? I have genuine anger. She hasn’t scratched my car, she’s failed to fulfil her promise to eat cheese.

This thread wasn’t supposed to be my life. I had plans, great plans…
I feel the same. These fuckers piss me off more than anyone I know personally.
Tan acts like she is the only person who works!
She has a shoe box for a house. Which can’t take long to clean. When there is only her and Taco that live there!
She must need a pneumatic drill to clean her loo . Maybe that’s why she is so weary.
I have been out this evening for a friends birthday. Beautiful food and amazing dessert. I didn’t take one photo of my food. Maybe it’s me that’s weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Takeaway, meal out, ready meal, takeaway.

Aside from a serious case of gut rot, what on earth do these 2 earn to be able to spend that week in week out. Let alone all the crappy EB purchases and 'walking' boots.

• Haha
Tan, please burn that menu planner as you clearly don’t understand the purpose of it! She’s worked all day you know booking in cars for a service, so of course ANOTHER takeaway is needed!

No 🗑 your daughter and her friend haven’t baked a cake, they’ve opened up a packet mix! 🤦🏻‍♀️
If Im too tired to cook or for whatever reason I cant be assed I go to the freezer and whack a pizza or something in...it cooks way before your takeaway will arrive Tanzi!!! Cant understanding her reasoning for so many takeaways 🥴 still her money I guess 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe the amount of rubbish she eats. It’s beyond me. Health wise this week she’s had 3 farty (probably
Literally too) bits of broccoli with her embarrassing “Jurassic park meal” and a side salad with that heart attack inducing pasta. She has got to be pre-diabetic or something!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the amount of rubbish she eats. It’s beyond me. Health wise this week she’s had 3 farty (probably
Literally too) bits of broccoli with her embarrassing “Jurassic park meal” and a side salad with that heart attack inducing pasta. She has got to be pre-diabetic or something!
I’ve just come back off holiday and we ate at Hungry Horse pubs (you know the one where there isn’t anything healthy on the menu just cholesterol inducing burgers?), indulged in sea side fish and chips, pasties etc and I feel like utter shite. My stomach feels like it’s been twisted and I don’t know if I need to vomit or fart. I have no idea how neither Tash nor Tan have a continuous diet of fat, sugar and salt.
All I know is that I can’t wait to eat a bowl of salad, chilli fried prawns and freshly boiled potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel the same. These fuckers piss me off more than anyone I know personally.
Tan acts like she is the only person who works!
She has a shoe box for a house. Which can’t take long to clean. When there is only her and Taco that live there!
She must need a pneumatic drill to clean her loo . Maybe that’s why she is so weary.
I have been out this evening for a friends birthday. Beautiful food and amazing dessert. I didn’t take one photo of my food. Maybe it’s me that’s weird
Pneumatic drill to clean the loo!! Ahahahaha!!!

• Haha
And on your marks. Get set. GO!
May the fall/cosy/autumn/tablescape/decor-a-thon battle commence. I’m bringing snacks… #fatgirlautumn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
12032779-ACE6-4EBD-9DF8-E6F3149E1CCF.jpeg

Seriously Tan, get a life!

Why do they need jam and Nutella.
she really is missing a few sandwich’s isn’t she?
As much as your daughters might enjoy it, all I see is a waste of paper, more landfill tat.
But you crack on you absolute sad duck!!!!
How are they eating it?
Where are the bowls? They’re clearly not trusted to eat off the EB!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 703099

As much as your daughters might enjoy it, all I see is a waste of paper, more landfill tat.
How are they eating it?
Probably take them to their dads and use his bowls and his milk too by the looks of things

• Haha
View attachment 703099

How are they eating it?
just came on to say literally the same thing!! aren't her kids both over 16...are they bloody incapable of grabbing a bowl of cereal or doing a bit of toast...if they fancy something "extra" then surely they can do it/cook it!! I had a weekend job at 14 and was cooking roasts, chillis, curries and all sorts at that age, no jars or packets in sight may I add, and yes I made cakes without a box mix too!! !! I just dont understand how or why they are both treating their "kiddies" like they do 🙈🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.