Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BUS WANKERS!!!
😂😂😂😂😂
I just imagine her saying Daddy, I want to go on your bus, I want to go on your bus now Daddy!
I need to take picture’s for the gram Daddy!
Get the bus out now Daddy!!
She screamed and Screamed until he got the bus out!
Let’s hope they didn’t end up in the pond!!!
No photos of her family, or the brunch. But I guess that’s private 🙄🤣

Where’s “cute nose” gone?! It’s just blended in 🤣
Tan no nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s been filtered away!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can’t make this tit up, Tran goes on a day date and afternoon tea with her half of the Brothers Grimm and now Trash is doing the same. Anyone who has ever wondered what’s in those designer shopping bags they are both so fond of posting, well it’s Taco and Onslow’s balls. They can’t be carried around in any old bag, has to be something worthy of the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Caption please?! 🤣
Onslow- Oh show me that website you told me about the one with the tropical shirts? 😉
Man holding phone doesn’t realise that’s code for busty blondes on the gram!
While checked shirt man says is your brother coming? Onslow says no mate he had his balls removed and we don’t see him anymore!
Man in back ground asks to see the tropical shirt website!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So chimpy trash has actually posted photo evidence that she has friends now it’s your turn! We want photos of this BIG family brunch? Proof or it didn’t happen. We all know it’s just you, manky & your parents 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tash a manky looking scone and tea in a paper cup does not constitute as afternoon tea sorry

Or should that be #sorrynotsorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tanzi has got the sewing box out again 😬 Seriously, she has all this fancy tableware and gets this monstrosity out for a bloody ploughman’s!

• Haha
Jesus Kerist. Who the actual duck has enough time on their hands to serve food in a bleeping sewing box?? Has this happened before?! This woman seriously needs a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanzi has got the sewing box out again 😬 Seriously, she has all this fancy tableware and gets this monstrosity out for a bloody ploughman’s!
I can’t imagine it being very hygienic. Wood doesn’t clean up very well, especially with all that greasy cheese and pork pie sweating away

• Sick
Hello what did I miss? Oh yeah, Tanzi serving her dinner in a couple of sewing boxes. Couldn’t make this shite up. 🤣😂

• Haha
I just showed my husband, I told him I was thinking of doing this for lunch one day! He laughed in my face and said why? 🤣

Jesus Kerist. Who the actual duck has enough time on their hands to serve food in a bleeping sewing box?? Has this happened before?! This woman seriously needs a life.
Yes, she has. It’s the flat cap all over again. 😂

• Haha
I just showed my husband, I told him I was thinking of doing this for lunch one day! He laughed in my face and said why? 🤣

Yes, she has. It’s the flat cap all over again. 😂
my husband would think I was loopy if I did that 😂 I did a picnic today, sorry guys and gals I served it all on my toddlers bamboo plates and IKEA Tupperware. #funwithfood

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂
I just imagine her saying Daddy, I want to go on your bus, I want to go on your bus now Daddy!
I need to take picture’s for the gram Daddy!
Get the bus out now Daddy!!
She screamed and Screamed until he got the bus out!
Let’s hope they didn’t end up in the pond!!!
No photos of her family, or the brunch. But I guess that’s private 🙄🤣

Tan no nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s been filtered away!
I imagine her behaving just like Veruca Salt and saying “Daddy I demand you take me on your bus, despite it being your anniversary. If you don't I’ll scweem and scweem and scweem! 🤣😂

Caption please?! 🤣
“Right lads, when Trasha is in the hot tub or shop hopping I‘m on here ogling the birds! Quick, the girls are back with the treaties and nibbles. Put the phone away, if she catches me again I’ll have to fork out for flowers again and my cards are maxed out so…”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Go back and look at her holiday pics Mrs T, she was away end of the July, how she served their fish and chips is something else!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.