Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find weird with both of them is why they limit the comments on posts. Surely their point of going to the extreme lengths they do to show off is to gain following and lots of comments? They've got 17k and 24k of followers and one post had 2 comments. I've got 170 followers 😂 And get lots of likes and comments...not that I care less how many followers, likes or comments I get.

I don't get it why they have such low engagement or are their followers all bots (apart from Anita of course 🤣👍)

Reactions: 11
What I find weird with both of them is why they limit the comments on posts. Surely their point of going to the extreme lengths they do to show off is to gain following and lots of comments? They've got 17k and 24k of followers and one post had 2 comments. I've got 170 followers 😂 And get lots of likes and comments...not that I care less how many followers, likes or comments I get.

I don't get it why they have such low engagement or are their followers all bots (apart from Anita of course 🤣👍)
You have to follow them to be able to comment. Neither of them like to be called out for anything, they won’t engage with their followers, unless they are kissing their arse. And telling them they’re amazing.
They have clearly both bought followers. Sad really.

Reactions: 12
Well spotted Stockers.
What is wrong with these two, both a pair of Billy bullshitters.
His creepy comment I’ll buy you a new pair.
Why not bleeping tell her that, why write it on her Instagram?
Oh we know why, they’re on the beg!!!
And Trash has tagged #berghausofficial, so deffo on the beg for a freebie! 🤦🏻‍♀️

pheasants roost has kicked off a tit load of followers. She had over 2k now has about 300. So I think she’s been reading here. However I’m shocked she has stopped following Tan as she was the one sticking up for her constantly - maybe she has finally realised she needs serious intervention as it’s not normal the way Tan is acting.

update Pheasants roost is now under she_loves_the_life_she_made. So maybe she is following her. I have two accounts. One I’ve blocked her and the other Tanya has blocked me so can’t check.
@she_loves_the_life_she_made
has OranguTan #TanyaWhitlock following her, but Gill Pheasants Roost #shelovesthelifeshemade doesn’t follow Tran 🤔 😆😆😆😆😆 love that these accounts Tran aspires to are disassociating themselves from Tran as she’s a EB train wreck! 😆😆😆😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She loves the life she's made. 😂😂
Defo been tattle that got poor old tart Pheasant roost knickers in a twist.
After us all slagging her off and someone going on about how she only got where she is due to her family's business. Booo hooo poor little pheasant.

Reactions: 9
Came on to say she's changed her username. 10000% think it's because of us all slagging her off 😂😂

Doesn't matter if you change your username hun you're still tacky nasty Pheasant

She's actually unfollowed her 😂😂 is this another one unfollowing tan to protect them from the nasty trolls
Oops sorry, didn’t see this and I’ve just posted the same 🤭

Reactions: 6

Ive never actually thought about it like this before but its true. I dont have many followers but if i put up photos of my day to day life i get some comments left from family, friends and work colleagues....
But they don't seem to get that. I mean i know we joke that they have no friends and all, but they must literally be norman no mates... well with the exception off the consistent and reliable Anita 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg so angry, how inconsiderate is tan taking photos of someone’s car on fire and plastering it all over Instagram, she should not be doing that 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 28
pheasants roost has kicked off a tit load of followers. She had over 2k now has about 300. So I think she’s been reading here. However I’m shocked she has stopped following Tan as she was the one sticking up for her constantly - maybe she has finally realised she needs serious intervention as it’s not normal the way Tan is acting.

update Pheasants roost is now under she_loves_the_life_she_made. So maybe she is following her. I have two accounts. One I’ve blocked her and the other Tanya has blocked me so can’t check.
I’m one of the ones that’s been kicked off😂

Omg so angry, how inconsiderate is tan taking photos of someone’s car on fire and plastering it all over Instagram, she should not be doing that 😡😡😡😡
Disgusting isn’t it, these two would literally photograph anything for a picture for the gram😶

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I have no idea why she thinks sharing that post is a good idea. Very unprofessional from her POV as well - if I was that person, I would be making a complaint to her business about that post!

Reactions: 18
Wow.. just when we think Tan can’t stoop any lower... she posts on the gram that someone’s car is on fire so SHE can get attention & sympathy. Is there anything this gorilla wouldn’t post.. does she not have a moral compass??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
But did you know she took him out a hot tea! Every comment . Stupid ape of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just when you think Tan couldn’t sink any lower she’s posting photos of someone else’s misfortunes! Like @JSquared says very unprofessional! If I was her boss I’d be telling her that and to take it down 😡

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210118-093729_Instagram.jpg
bet it would be even more embarrassing to know this idiot has shared the scariest moment of your life on her platform and somehow spun it to try and make us feel sorry for her 'scary start to MY day' bore off tanya.
I cant even understand how she thinks that is even remotely professional putting that up. I am not even allowed to name the place where i work on my social media accounts and im just a normal girl with only friends and family as followers.

And I’ve no doubt Tan will be ‘buzzing’ because the car fire post has actually got some engagement...
that’s how sick in the head she is..

Reactions: 12
I’ve reported it to BMW halisham. Why should a customers car on fire be footage for a cunts social media

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Sorry what accounts does Trashbag have to work on? Working from home my arse?!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.