Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual state of those boots! I’m surprised we didn’t see them laid out on the bed though before her walk, you’re slacking Trash bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only she never wore these today on their walk? 🤔🤔🤔 #liarliarpantsonfire

I reckon these walking boots are Schlongs! Lol 😂
Well spotted Stockers.
What is wrong with these two, both a pair of Billy bullshitters.
His creepy comment I’ll buy you a new pair.
Why not bleeping tell her that, why write it on her Instagram?
Oh we know why, they’re on the beg!!!

Reactions: 19
Well spotted Stockers.
What is wrong with these two, both a pair of Billy bullshitters.
His creepy comment I’ll buy you a new pair.
Why not bleeping tell her that, why write it on her Instagram?
Oh we know why, they’re on the beg!!!
He's trying to encourage her to do more walking and lose the chins

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Looks like she’s dug them out of the shed or something, surely she hasn’t been able to wear them for years the sole is hanging off 😂

Looks like pheasants roost has stopped following tan, bad luck tanny, bet you feel a fool now for spending all your money on EB tit

• Wow
Looks like she’s dug them out of the shed or something, surely she hasn’t been able to wear them for years the sole is hanging off 😂

Looks like pheasants roost has stopped following tan, bad luck tanny, bet you feel a fool now for spending all your money on EB tit
pheasants roost has kicked off a tit load of followers. She had over 2k now has about 300. So I think she’s been reading here. However I’m shocked she has stopped following Tan as she was the one sticking up for her constantly - maybe she has finally realised she needs serious intervention as it’s not normal the way Tan is acting.

update Pheasants roost is now under she_loves_the_life_she_made. So maybe she is following her. I have two accounts. One I’ve blocked her and the other Tanya has blocked me so can’t check.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
pheasants roost has kicked off a tit load of followers. She had over 2k now has about 300. So I think she’s been reading here. However I’m shocked she has stopped following Tan as she was the one sticking up for her constantly - maybe she has finally realised she needs serious intervention as it’s not normal the way Tan is acting.

update Pheasants roost is now under she_loves_the_life_she_made. So maybe she is following her. I have two accounts. One I’ve blocked her and the other Tanya has blocked me so can’t check.
Came on to say she's changed her username. 10000% think it's because of us all slagging her off 😂😂

Doesn't matter if you change your username hun you're still tacky nasty Pheasant

She's actually unfollowed her 😂😂 is this another one unfollowing tan to protect them from the nasty trolls

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came on to say she's changed her username. 10000% think it's because of us all slagging her off 😂😂

Doesn't matter if you change your username hun you're still tacky nasty Pheasant

She's actually unfollowed her 😂😂 is this another one unfollowing tan to protect them from the nasty trolls
Is Tan still following her ?

Is Tan still following her ?

I think she must of peed her pants when someone who actually works with her came on here and told us all about her and what’s she really like.

I beat 🦧 to it! I did movie night last week, for my children....however I wasn’t extra at all, I turned my sofas to face the same direction and set our projector up, we live in a new build so have big white walls (with no wall stickers!) we all sat and watched Soul, no popcorn as I didn’t put it on my shopping order, and didn’t think it was essential to go out and get some, my son loved it he’s asked to do it again (he’s 11).
I am actually ashamed to admit 🗑 is the reason I bought the projector it’s the only thing I’ve been ‘influenced’ to buy 🙈
that’s a great idea and just shows All you need to do a simple tweeks to the layout of the room to make your evening a bit more special- for your children, may I add!! Tanya has lost the plot and I’m not joking here, that woman needs help, stat.
She’s got to the point where she is either going to go off the rails and either end up in a loony bin or at the bottom of the cliff and I wish neither on anybody. Tanya if you read this, go have a session with a therapist (you’ll be a therapists dream lol!), get help, stop spending and start saving towards your children’s university education and for when they start off in life. Or even your own damn wedding. Oh and for gods sake, do us all a favour and stay in.

AD7C5655-DC96-4C1D-8309-5F2AEFA8C4A4.jpeg
the length of my little sausages claws zoom in to see...note he’s walked around 3k on a week day, because I have a thing called work to do, then at weekends it’s around 6k...
This picture was in response to people telling me to get the Christmas light up dachshund...I got one, a more classy one

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 389136the length of my little sausages claws zoom in to see...note he’s walked around 3k on a week day, because I have a thing called work to do, then at weekends it’s around 6k...
This picture was in response to people telling me to get the Christmas light up dachshund...I got one, a more classy one
Lovely dog.... doesn’t look permanently terrified either like poor Ralph

View attachment 389136the length of my little sausages claws zoom in to see...note he’s walked around 3k on a week day, because I have a thing called work to do, then at weekends it’s around 6k...
He's just gorgeous 😍

I don't believe that tan just so happened to have those board games in the loft 🙄

Reactions: 9
What a cutie pie 🥰🥰🥰🥰💙💙💙💙💙

I quite like olivias new hair cut! Do we think her mother did it at her “lock down hair salon”?

Reactions: 7

Excellent spot! I was more nauseated over the love fest between the real Ashford’s and in disbelief that she’s had them for 12 years and they’ve only just fallen apart, shows how often she’s used them!

Reactions: 9
New EB spring collection out tomorrow. Interesting to see if Tan purchases any full price

Trasha has posted 31 photos today. And they’re all tit and boring
I think I’ve taken about 31 photos in the last year let alone one day...

He is gorgeous. Love your bedspread too. 😉❤

643F3152-2034-4295-85D1-CD3921081961.jpeg

Tan is following her, but she isn’t following Tan.

Sally Potts doesn’t follow Trasha anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tash's pork is a completely different colour to any pork I've ever had. The way she manages to dry everything out so much is actually starting to become impressive for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wish Tasha would stop putting JD seasoning tit all over her food. They always looks like it's been cooked in a dirty old pan

He is gorgeous! Such a lovely little face 😍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.