Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4AA93D40-F40E-4BEA-90E2-E0B5009B81FA.jpeg

Imagine your world being that chilled that you can busy yourself with themed cleaning clothes for a bullshit made up holiday that is still 2 weeks away! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but bleeping hell I feel like she’s living in a parallel universe sometimes!

Reactions: 14
I am thinking of taking it and setting the children a challenge. Read it and re- write with grammar and punctuation. 😂😂
Yep and when they have worked out what the hell she is on about let us know please?! 🤪 🤣

View attachment 413684
Imagine your world being that chilled that you can busy yourself with themed cleaning clothes for a bullshit made up holiday that is still 2 weeks away! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but bleeping hell I feel like she’s living in a parallel universe sometimes!
Seriously must also have money burning holes in her pockets, I just don’t get it, why 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 413684
Didn’t she do a green one for st Patrick’s day?
I know Tan has but with food. Of course it was with food. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion- Tash thinks balls with a face on look great, while Tan’s serving H2B’s up on a plate .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the soup post about how she loves making it with ham leftovers 🤔 that there looks like a packet of pre bought ham hock 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's not got balloons over that menu bored has she.. Thats not real??.. And birthday eve?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
H2b just insisted on a birthday takeaway. I'm disappointed she didn't do a birthday themed week jelly and ice cream, pineapple and cheese on a stick, a platter of sandwiches, pass the parcel, musical chairs and a piñata in the shape of her sil2b she could have been so extra

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Trash found Taco’s balls, for a takeaway Orangu-Tan calls

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she do a green one for st Patrick’s day?
I know Tan has but with food. Of course it was with food. 🙄
She must literally be the only person in the world who isn’t stressed right now. Even Tan is stressed about which EB will get the most likes and if the takeaways will stay open. I know Tasha doesn’t work much but I know Stay at home Mams who are so stressed trying to juggle helping their kids learn and look after the home. She just doesn’t seem to be in the same planet as the rest of us.

Reactions: 12
hit report when a thread is complete

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.