Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her scary ordeal this morning will all the stress of it upset her that h2b insists on a takeaway tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think Tan took the driver a hot drink guys? She’s not mentioned it🤔 every bleeping comment, can tell she’s not used to doing anything nice for people if she’s milking something as little as that like she is for gods sake!🙄
So unprofessional to post this and then she’s sat at work replying to all the comments! Unbelievable😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to post this (with permission) I have photos of the incident but I don't want to share them. This is a work colleague who's car set on fire on Tuesday night the same as this one on Tanya's video. This was while he was driving home, I messaged him the day after and you can tell with the amount of spelling mistakes how bleeping petrified he was. I saw him yesterday, he got a taxi to work and told me it took him 10 minutes to even get into the taxi he was so scared.
Then there's bleeping ******* like Tanya posting that tit, absolutely bleeping disgusting. I'm so so so angry

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just when you think Tan couldn’t sink any lower she’s posting photos of someone else’s misfortunes! Like @JSquared says very unprofessional! If I was her boss I’d be telling her that and to take it down 😡
Isn’t Taco her boss? He probably has her a silver shock blanket and some ribs from the take away at her desk already to help her ‘cope with the shock honey’ and salute her bravery taking a hot drink out!

Does Tasha think that drinking immune boosting tea is gonna cancel out the fact she visits 7 different shops a week? It’s better for your immune system to STAY HOME Tash!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t you just love those morning sunsets?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my bleeping gawd 😂😂😂😂😂

I can't believe she's posted that car on fire. Bloody stood there videoing it. Has that woman absolutely no shame? That poor man must've been terrified and she's used his misfortune as content for her Instagram. I am also reporting this to Hailsham BMW. Absolutely raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
100% taco will insist on a takeaway at some point. She will need a hot sweet tea and some ginger ale to calm her nerves. Later on she will be tagging dozens of self care companies because taco will run her a bath and tell her to relax after a traumatic day.

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s mother Teresa but she’s got about as much compassion as Teresa bleeping May!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To post about someone else’s tragedy like that is absolutely vile.

To post about someone else’s tragedy like that is absolutely vile.
I’ve had to comment. Couldn’t not, absolutely disgusted

Reactions: 13
A family member uses Hailsham BMW for services etc. I could only imagine how utterly furious I'd be if that had been them and she'd posted it all over Instagram I would be straight over there demanding a disciplinary action against her. Whilst bashing her up. What an absolute bleep

Reactions: 12
3BE3BFB9-1F04-4C59-A218-4EBA8FF53DB7.jpeg
Well she’s been on to delete my comment but her post still stands. Anything for that Instagram content.
who have people reported this to?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That really just goes to show what a horrible, vile person she is.
View attachment 389925Well she’s been on to delete my comment but her post still stands. Anything for that Instagram content.
View attachment 389925Well she’s been on to delete my comment but her post still stands. Anything for that Instagram content.
I've sent an email to Hailsham Chandlers

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine standing there next to someone’s car on fire and you turn and see a 6ft 5 ginger ape videoing it? What is actually wrong with her!!! an old man slipped in the carpark in Asda not so long ago so I ran over to him and there was so much blood where he hit his head on the road I had to hold his head and apply pressure (have 0 medical experience) whilst on the soaking wet road in the rain and (1) I was shocked at how many bloody people walked past and didn’t help and (2) there was a young lad snap chatting! How is any of that entertainment? People really do baffle me! I think the worst part is one of the workers who came over and gave me paper towels for his head and said oh no you have blood on your balenciagas I’d get up or they’ll be ruined 🙃🙃 yeah hold on I’ll leave him die to save my shoes xo

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she hasn’t made out she’s the hero or got caught up in the flames! I’m glad the driver is ok, they just feel very lucky it’s the worst situation I could ever think of. And I can’t remember who it was but your right to bring this to her work’s attention. I snorted at the reference though of having a silver blanket and ribs on standby for our tan though 😂

Reactions: 13
Don’t you just love those morning sunsets?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahah brilliant! She’s so thick it’s unbelievable

Do we think Tan took the driver a hot drink guys? She’s not mentioned it🤔 every bleeping comment, can tell she’s not used to doing anything nice for people if she’s milking something as little as that like she is for gods sake!🙄
So unprofessional to post this and then she’s sat at work replying to all the comments! Unbelievable😤
Haha 6 times shes said it 🤣🤣🤣 she is pure entertainment this morning, her lickarse followers are just as stupid as her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.