Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @tarquin16 on the thread title.

Jesus, just when you think these two couldn’t get any worse we have frozen meal week because Tan has spent all her money on EB.
Tan thinks her and Taco are so cool and fun, and those that know her know how extra she is.
Do you mean all your fake followers?
Tan doesn’t walk her dog, she just takes them out for a photograph every now and then.
No words for the other one, other than she still works 1 hour a week!!
But she considers swapping her credits cards around as accounting!
She is super mum, in her eyes only.
I don’t have the energy for a proper roast of these two Covid idiots. I’ll save that for later.

2359F269-AD4D-4974-8DFC-E3D3B8C6139A.jpeg

Let’s just remind ourselves Tan doesn’t have a sweet tooth!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If I acted the way Tanya did and set tit up like that then took pictures to post on the gram I honestly think my partner would leave me. He'd be gone before I could even say Cinema.

Reactions: 28
When Tan says "about to be shown to our seats" she really means "about to get the remote and sit on the sofa" This woman is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done to @tarquin16 on the thread title.

Jesus, just when you think these two couldn’t get any worse we have frozen meal week because Tan has spent all her money on EB.
Tan thinks her and Taco are so cool and fun, and those that know her know how extra she is.
Do you mean all your fake followers?
Tan doesn’t walk her dog, she just takes them out for a photograph every now and then.
No words for the other one, other than she still works 1 hour a week!!
But she considers swapping her credits cards around as accounting!
She is super mum, in her eyes only.
I don’t have the energy for a proper roast of these two Covid idiots. I’ll save that for later.

View attachment 387512
Let’s just remind ourselves Tan doesn’t have a sweet tooth!!!
Don’t forget 🦧 takes her dogs for pedicures because she can’t be arsed to walk them and thought they’d walk themselves 😬

When Tan says "about to be shown to our seats" she really means "about to get the remote and sit on the sofa" This woman is too much.
or her TV bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Tan never stop to think what this is doing to her kids? If my mum had done stuff like this I'd be dreading friends, let alone random people at school and (potentially in the future) uni finding out. Is she completely blind to the problems she could be causing?

This is the sort of thing that would be quirky to do if you had little kids and they were missing being able to go out for treats. It's not rational for a woman her age to be doing it for herself. And it's not 'extra', it's just tragic!

Reactions: 18
What I wanna know is where does she store all this crap? Surly she has to have taken over one of her daughters rooms? If they was there she would be saying evening with my fav’s. Not hash tagging couples.
#whoremebers is still bleep members for me 😂

Does Tan never stop to think what this is doing to her kids? If my mum had done stuff like this I'd be dreading friends, let alone random people at school and (potentially in the future) uni finding out. Is she completely blind to the problems she could be causing?

This is the sort of thing that would be quirky to do if you had little kids and they were missing being able to go out for treats. It's not rational for a woman her age to be doing it for herself. And it's not 'extra', it's just tragic!
ECB67753-C914-48BC-9512-35FD939EED74.jpeg

Her girls are not there, unless they enjoy being there with their mum and her pathetic partner aka Taco aka H2B are on a date!

Reactions: 14
Omg she has really lost it this time, pretending to go to the cinema at home with your boyfriend is anything but normal #sheneedshelp

• Haha
Reactions: 14
girls are not there, unless they enjoy being there with their mum and her pathetic partner aka Taco aka H2B are on a date!
Oh yeah, sorry, I knew that. I was meaning the fact it's all over social media which I'd imagine is easy enough for their friends/people at school to find because she probably comments on their posts etc.

I've seen people comment that she's a good mum but she's a constant embarrassment as far as I can see. Kids get bullied for much less.

Reactions: 7

Right?? Or even for a girls sleep over birthday party when they turn 8 or so. Not for a weird 50 something year old and her creepy h2b. What are they even watching? George of the jungle? Or Mowgli? So they can see Tanya in the film?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah, sorry, I knew that. I was meaning the fact it's all over social media which I'd imagine is easy enough for their friends/people at school to find because she probably comments on their posts etc.

I've seen people comment that she's a good mum but she's a constant embarrassment as far as I can see. Kids get bullied for much less.
I totally agree with you, what worse is she does this tit when her girls are not even there.
Who has the energy, I mean with her auto immune disorder I am surprised she does.
I know for sure my kids would be embarrassed if I did anything like that.
I rolled out all that tit for night sitting on my sofa, I think my Husband would be having a word with me. For one she sits on her sofa every day! Surly if she was gonna do anything it would be to watch the film in her garden on her outdoor cinema while sitting in her hot tub, oh silly me she can’t.
Trasha you copy my idea, I won’t be happy 🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg she has really lost it this time, pretending to go to the cinema at home with your boyfriend is anything but normal #sheneedshelp
Do we think she is dressed up as a 1950’s usherette and Taco is a lonely old man who is watching a film alone, oh duck they’re role playing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
D538E6D4-15F4-41A6-9AB6-DD5E8EA2DAFA.jpeg

Poor old Trash, she has been mugged off again. Tanya knew Trahsa was going to have a date night,: so she has to go that extra bit. To make Trasha’s night look crap.
Well done Tan, you did that. Also made yourself
look like the biggest moron ever.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 387675
Poor old Trash, she has been mugged off again. Tanya knew Trahsa was going to have a date night,: so she has to go that extra bit. To make Trasha’s night look crap.
Well done Tan, you did that. Also made yourself
look like the biggest moron ever.
I would prefer trasha’s date night over tans any day. Tans was immature and absolutely diabolical. Imagine spending over £100 on tat and dragging your partner to the pick and mix 😩 we just shove all the sweets in a bowl and lay in front of the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A50B6495-22CE-46EA-AC3A-D23555C62470.jpeg

27B3970A-9EC9-4F75-9C77-332B433BCAD7.jpeg

For those who are blocked, here’s how ‘extra’ our Tan is being tonight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.