Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say wow. I don’t know what else to say?!

Reactions: 9
I beat 🦧 to it! I did movie night last week, for my children....however I wasn’t extra at all, I turned my sofas to face the same direction and set our projector up, we live in a new build so have big white walls (with no wall stickers!) we all sat and watched Soul, no popcorn as I didn’t put it on my shopping order, and didn’t think it was essential to go out and get some, my son loved it he’s asked to do it again (he’s 11).
I am actually ashamed to admit 🗑 is the reason I bought the projector it’s the only thing I’ve been ‘influenced’ to buy 🙈

Reactions: 9
I beat 🦧 to it! I did movie night last week, for my children....however I wasn’t extra at all, I turned my sofas to face the same direction and set our projector up, we live in a new build so have big white walls (with no wall stickers!) we all sat and watched Soul, no popcorn as I didn’t put it on my shopping order, and didn’t think it was essential to go out and get some, my son loved it he’s asked to do it again (he’s 11).
I am actually ashamed to admit 🗑 is the reason I bought the projector it’s the only thing I’ve been ‘influenced’ to buy 🙈
That’s just a Mam doing something lovely for her kids to cheer them up during an awful and confusing time❤

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’ve never known anybody waste money like she does, she might as well stand and set fire to tenners! It’s a good job she doesn’t have anything big to save up for like a wedding or her daughter’s going to uni isn’t it?

I hope everyone who is/has been poorly are doing ok, thinking of you all ❤

Reactions: 12
Just noticed when I attempt to comment on Trasha's post, this is the first emoji option that comes up.
This isn't one of my frequently used ones either 🤣🤣

Just checked, and it's Tan's too 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what Taco really thought when he walked downstairs and saw what she had done! You know she woulda been so proud of herself as well....its all just so so cringe

I wonder what Taco really thought when he walked downstairs and saw what she had done! You know she woulda been so proud of herself as well....its all just so so cringe
Have we seen taco lately? Is he still alive? He always looks like he needs rescuing in all her pictures, Almost like he is being held against his will.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 387759
View attachment 387760

For those who are blocked, here’s how ‘extra’ our Tan is being tonight!
My 12 year old is watching back to the future with a pot noodle. I feel like a tit mum..... oh wait when she‘s eighteen she gets a trust fund that’s been paid in since she was 6 months old and will inherit a home eventually ( when we die) that she can sell as both me and my husband decided to put our money into a secure home instead of a Amazon app 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surly she has to be taking the piss? That looks rank, it looks like a vagina that’s not well! 🤢
She really is special, anyone can make those boxes, she is shoving in white roses and sticking some ribbon around them.
Where’s Tan? What’s the betting she hasn’t been off the throne all morning. After what she shoved down her gob last night.
#Whoremembers #idonthaveasweettooth #wheresyourhottub #iamasausagedogowner #uptonycreditcardlimit #Tanisshoppingaticeland
#unwellvagina

My 12 year old is watching back to the future with a pot noodle. I feel like a tit mum..... oh wait when she‘s eighteen she gets a trust fund that’s been paid in since she was 6 months old and will inherit a home eventually ( when we die) that she can sell as both me and my husband decided to put our money into a secure home instead of a Amazon app 🙈
Just think Tan’s kids will inherit her debt and her Rae Dunn and EB. Let’s not forget the empty candle jars. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
I hope she has spent all morning curling her hair, so it looks like an 80’s perm. Then her and Taco are dressed up from the 80’s, wearing matching shell suits.
57A5FDC8-2ADA-4A8D-BDE2-F7E7EC06F8A5.jpeg

James Martin gets all his inspiration from Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she has spent all morning curling her hair, so it looks like an 80’s perm. Then her and Taco are dressed up from the 80’s, wearing matching shell suits.
View attachment 388338
James Martin gets all his inspiration from Tan.
I hope she used a hairdryer diffuser attachment to puff up her lions weave #functionofcutenose

Also how many shops will she need to visit to do her tacky diabetes highway meals next week?

• Haha
I hope she used a hairdryer diffuser attachment to puff up her lions weave #functionofcutenose

Also how many shops will she need to visit to do her tacky diabetes highway meals next week?
I reckon at least 5, Iceland, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Aldi, and maybe Tesco’s.
#shophoppingidiot #shedidntknow #itstheweekbeforepaydayandsheisskint
#supermarketsweep

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.