Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
I’ve reported it to BMW halisham. Why should a customers car on fire be footage for a cunts social media

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

JoJo81

VIP Member
Tasha is home to her babies! Er is that the near 17 and 14 year old 'babies'? She's is a fruit loop and trash hun a whole tub of houmous isn't healthy you fat slob

I know this is far to early but I've got a thread suggestion (I will post it again nearer the time)
Tanya, Tash and the Testicle Twins, in the battle of Instasham nobody wins!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tanya drops her phone, pushes Taco out the way, grabs her bag and speeds off in a cloud of dust to buy the new frying pan. She is after all sausage dog owner. 😂
Does a hand brake turn at the supermarket door. Jumps out, runs into the store. Knocking Supermarket workers out the way. Makes a dash for the cooking isle. Grabs one and takes breath. She storms her way to the check out, shouting, out of my way pheasants I am a sausage dog owner. Opens her purse, drops the 17 credit cards and finds one, that will let her pay for it.
She hugs her new purchase as she leaves the store. Supermarket workers and old ladies are being helped up from the floor.
She gets back in her car. However a policeman has pulled up and questions why she is out. She flashes her Instagram page, and barks don’t you know who I am!
She threatens the police with their jobs, she knows the chief constables wife.
Tan gets back in her car, drives off. Not noticing the carnage she has left behind.
Gets home, kicks in the door and whacks Taco around the head with the frying pan. Screaming did he not see this pan when he was buying her flowers!
Taco starts to cry and she puts him back in his cage.
Tan phones for a takeaway.
It’s been a rough week.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Belleboo

VIP Member
I started following T&T about 4 years ago, I was living on my own for the first time ever after a very traumatic breakup and searched for #homeinspo obviously these 2 popped up. I followed both of them for about 2 years then unfollowed Tan cause I was sick of how similar they were and hadn’t clicked that they were related somehow.
I saw Tasha sharing something to have Tattled taken down and how they were awful to her and her sister in law and the penny dropped.
No one knows I’m on here, it’s the only thing in my life I don’t have to share with anyone and sometimes I feel more connected to you guys than I do with my long term friends. I’ve struggled badly with postnatal depression and anxiety since the first lockdown and I honestly think this thread is my only sanity sometimes. Thanks all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

swimming

VIP Member
The fallout from this will be epic. She won’t have covid 19, she’ll have covid 21. It’ll be taco lavishing her with gifts, takeaways, time off work sick with stress, ranting about us horrible trolls, crying in traffic, asthma, possibly even an ambulance

• Haha
Reactions: 32

swimming

VIP Member
She probably pinched those dinner trays from a hospital ward on one of the many times she’s been admitted for sore neck, blindness, itchy fanny, broken back, high blood pressure, food poisoning from an insisted takeaway, covid 2021 and a meltdown Over traffic.

And sorry, but taco saying it’s just amazing honey...:. Darling, it’s a scoop of fake potato, with a fucking turkey twizzler, followed by a choc ice. Really?!

Pair of absolute dicks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Badaboom

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else but Tash has made me all nostalgic today. I had almost forgotten about the unpainted banister from her renovation. Good times, good times 😊
6663D5CE-8DD3-4BEE-A510-8AA092701CC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

PaulSmitt

I can’t remember how I came across these 2, but they made Me feel like shit. that I wasn’t doing enough for my family with there show of happiness. I know know it’s all bullshit. But from the outside looking in, it does look like the happy perfect family. I found tattle when one of them wanted it brought down back in may 2019. I was like wow, people that think the same as me!! Much ❤ To everyone for the laughs and keeping me going last year when I was in my own for 13 weeks!!

Ps I’m actually a man

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bizzarebbq

Trash is so addicted to watching tv that she cant even do ‘work’ on her laptop without having another laptop set up to watch a tv show!!! What a sad pathetic life. Read a book every once in a while you brain dead moron

• Wow
Reactions: 29