Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pathetic spending all that money on some stupid props. When u look at the pictures anyone with some sense would be laughing at her. Who the hell would waste money on a film clapper thing. All that crap taking up space in a cupboard somewhere.
Much better to have a full size bag of popcorn big bar of chocolate and some sweets and just laying on the couch. You save all that money.

Valentines will be a great day for instagram with these two. They will both have to do big displays of how hubby and boyfriend love them so much 🤢😂 they both are disgusting to me. Trasha's husband perving at other women on Instagram.

Reactions: 15
The pup hasn’t had his claws cut either so she’s lied about that too. Probably only put it in the caption so she didn’t get judged

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope she has spent all morning curling her hair, so it looks like an 80’s perm. Then her and Taco are dressed up from the 80’s, wearing matching shell suits.
View attachment 388338
James Martin gets all his inspiration from Tan.
Heston did this a few years ago, a modern and weird twist on 80’s school dinners, that’s where she’s got it from I’m convinced!

Reactions: 8
No way has that poor dog had his nails clipped!
That’s an old photo or she is lying.
I say she is lying. Poor little guy, having to live with that!
Jesus Onlsow still looks like he could do with a way, and he has had 2 baths and a shower this week.
That we know of!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Heston did this a few years ago, a modern and weird twist on 80’s school dinners, that’s where she’s got it from I’m convinced!
Heston, has Tanya to thank for his career 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep I remember that Heston 80’s special. Although 🦧 is no Heston and I don’t remember him dishing up Artic Roll or Findus crappy pancakes...even he did, he would have made them from scratch 🦧 Not from a carton that was purchased in Iceland 🙄

Oh god roll on next week and some more laughs 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She must have heeded my advice about walking your dog before she deleted it

Reactions: 4
182E9DEB-6A6D-4BBB-B23F-E5E2C844B6DA.jpeg

Do we think Schlong has been caught out again or is he taking tips from his ballless brother 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
0072457C-091E-4E48-8013-620FC40C6039.jpeg

Those nails are far too long! She could really cause him harm if she doesn’t get them clipped. How bleeping lazy is this witch!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 388834
Those nails are far too long! She could really cause him harm if she doesn’t get them clipped. How bleeping lazy is this witch!
😠😠 Poor Ralph stuck with those horrid, lazy twats for owners. She literally bought him for likes on insta. I hate people getting pets they have no intention of looking after!

View attachment 388834
That is truly awful, why lie about getting them cut in the first place? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dog with such long claws, only those poor ones on rescue programs.

Apart from doing damage to himself, imagine the damage around the house and that sofa, bet it’s covered in pulls 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Only she never wore these today on their walk? 🤔🤔🤔 #liarliarpantsonfire

I reckon these walking boots are Schlongs! Lol 😂
Bloody 🤥 Maybe she should stop spending on slippers and then she’d be able to purchase some boots herself, saying that, they’d only be a 5 minute wonder 🙄

Only she never wore these today on their walk? 🤔🤔🤔 #liarliarpantsonfire

I reckon these walking boots are Schlongs! Lol 😂
Can guarantee he probably gets a free pair of boots once a year from work and that's where he's going to get them from

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.