Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah brilliant! She’s so thick it’s unbelievable

Haha 6 times shes said it 🤣🤣🤣 she is pure entertainment this morning, her lickarse followers are just as stupid as her
Literally just came to say that. 6 times 😂😂😂 alright champ we get it

Reactions: 5
How many times does she want to tell us she took him out a hot cup of tea!
Wow so heroic of you! Such a wonderfully kind thing to do lol

Reactions: 6
Did she take him a hot cup of tea? Just she didn’t mention it that’s all... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 389925Well she’s been on to delete my comment but her post still stands. Anything for that Instagram content.
who have people reported this to?
This is exactly why I didn’t comment as knew it would be deleted, she’s an idiot for posting it.

I still can’t believe her first reaction was to move her own car out the way and then to film it for the gram. Everything she does is about herself. If she really made the guy a cup of tea how come she didn’t photograph that and post it.

Reactions: 10
Bet she was fuming she didn’t have a high vis vest or a police hat as we all know she’s so EXTRA and she so loves a theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Directing traffic around it but at the same time also filming from a distance? The orangutan doth protest too much

Reactions: 19
The post has gone, que the takeaway post tonight that h2b insists on after poor tan was out there risking her life diverting traffic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How did she find time to film it, make him a hot cuppa tea and direct traffic around Mini Car park where the cars are already parked? I thought in situations like this the police ask the public to step back and not get involved because its dangerous? She talks so much tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone's been bollocked at work..... again!!! Hardworking people losing their jobs left and right atm yet this tool gets away with the bare minimum and spends all day at work dreaming up crap for the gram

Reactions: 18
Hope the fat ape has got in trouble at work and that's why its been taken down!

Reactions: 12
I’m predicting a melt down soon, being unfollowed by Sally and the Pheasant woman and not being able to share her trauma will be the final straw. She’ll probably have the virus by the end of the week but perk up enough to receive a (very expensive) thankyou ‘gift’ from the grateful gentleman for all the help she gave.

Reactions: 15
It was tasteless posting someone else’s misery. Serves her right if she got told of very immature and insensitive thing to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.