Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyespy00

Why do they have full blown conversations over Instagram comments rather than just texting. I’ve always found it so odd

Reactions: 23

JoJo81

VIP Member
Howling 🤣🤣🤣 so accurate #wedidntknow

yes, we booked to go to Mars next week, you know Del loves all things space hehe can’t wait.
Bless you hun, we go to Uranus every year for our summer holiday, my Johnny is so funny with his jokes about it being like my bottom, full of craters, hee hee #cheekyboy #jollyjapes #spacecadet #mylife #me

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dannie

Chatty Member
Lol and i just remembered they are spending Christmas together 😂
Watch Tan give Trashy that homemade hatbox for her present 😂
Ive told the kids I want Christmas dinner eaten and presents opened and them in their bedrooms all by 10 am Xmas morning as I want to be sat on the sofa with a gin watching these sods winding each other up and fighting over the Brussels sprouts while onslaw dribbles in the corner over instagram pictures. Xmas cottage antics with the ashfords - can’t wait. 😂😂😂😂 disclaimer I won’t do that to my kids but I will be watching when I get five minutes - it’s going to be better than a carry on film 🍿

• Haha

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
So what kind of thing do you want to know?
Where did Tanya live before she moved into her current house?
Is it rented?
When did she move there?
How long was she married to both of her ex husbands?
Was she married to her daughters dad before she had her two daughters?
What are her two daughters middle names?
Is Tanya paying for her daughters driving lessons?
Is Tanya allergic to anything?
How many days a week does Tanya's daughters actually stay with her?
Do her daughters ever go on holiday with their dad and where?
How long has Tanya had her dog?
What day does Tanya get paid? 4 weekly? Same day every month?
How often does she see her parents?
Other than Tasha and John is there other family of Tacos that she speaks to?
Why is her daughters never at the family gatherings at Tashas?
Does her daughters get on with Tashas kids?
What do her daughters want to do when they get older?
What was Tanya's job before BMW?
If she was stay at home mum what did her husband do?
Did she get on with her husbands family?
What did she do with her old wedding and engagement rings?
Did many people go to her wedding?
What made her start Instagram?
Was she always so obsessed with social media?
What school did she go to?
How old was she when she grew her first ginger pube?

• Haha
  • Wow

Dannie

Chatty Member
I’m just not having that dirty John booked the table and “asked for one outside with the view”. She’s making out he’s all nice and romantic. A loving romantic man would not be liking young ladies pics on the internet Trasha! I cannot stand Tanya but I do think in this scenario Trasha has booked the Ivy herself as she has seen Tanya is going- not to mean it’s acceptable for Tanya to pull her up on it over the internet like
I remember when I was dating my husband. We were in a club and the roses came around at the end of the night and he turned to me and said ‘ I dont buy roses when I’m expected to or told to do it. I thought what a knob 😂. Yet a few months later he drove all the way from Germany to the uk to see me as a surprise and had booked us to see Swan lake. We’ve been married 13 years and together 17 and he still is of the opinion that if you expect it - you don’t get it. He hates Valentine’s Day or even on our anniversary he will say I love you everyday why do we have to go all out just to show it today because it happens to be the same day we married. He as always said to me that Romance should be unexpected and spontaneous. Some Anniversaries I am lucky to get a card - yet some days where its just a bog standard day I will come home and a bath is run and he’s bought me a new candle. The reason is just because he wanted to. I dont need to put my marriage on social media to show its a happy one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tdm

VIP Member
Would not surprise me one bit if Tanya and John once had a thing going but she couldn’t get John to leave his family. So then she decides on the next best thing (🤮) his twin brother. That’s why she’s such an evil bitch to Tasha, because she’s so jealous and why she’s always over the top with Derek - hehe having such a good time with you hunny. Trying to make John jealous. She also always has to have everything first to prove that she’s the “better” woman. Anyway, all of that is 100 percent unlikely but honestly nothing would surprise me with those two slime balls. We know Tanya isn’t loyal to anything or anyone and neither is Johnny boy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Think I might tell my partner to give up his job as a builder and become a gardener like trash’s fella so I can spend the rest of my days lying like a flump in the sun,work 2hrs per week and buy endless shite I don’t need.We’re obv missing a trick !

• Haha
Reactions: 20

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Someone really needs to show Trash how to use emojis. The use of 💦 for anything related to the inflatable bath was already grim, now she’s used it next to ‘daddy and daughter’ time and I want to fling myself off a cliff 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Whosaidthat

So Tasha comes home after 3 hours work and a day of shopping and says its such hard work?
She also gets home about the same time a normal person who works full time gets home and says there's no time to cook?
So orders a takeaway which will likely take about the same time to arrive than it would take chucking some her Iceland finest in the oven?
Stupid cow
She could have literally bunged chicken breasts in the oven for half an hour, stuck on some potatoes and veg and left it til it was all cooked? Or she could have chucked chicken in a frying pan with some sauce and pasta?! She's so fucking lazy it's unreal. She's gonna be sick as a dog tomorrow eating burger king and then a takeaway 🤮 yeah shopping for her is hard work cos she can't keep her grabby hands off all that cheap shit. She went food shopping, she could have literally bought something quick to cook while she was out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ i just can't get over it... she works an hour a week. We all manage to cook for our families at the end of a long day sooooo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: ive just seen her post... she jumped in her fucking hot tub instead of cooking. What the actual fuck?! Is she trying to enrage people who work their fucking arses off all day? She's such a privileged cunt. Hope she drowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hdiidbein

Every time we question badger they come back with the same "what do you want to know then" and then disappear. Bored of it 😴 they obviously know fuck all

• Haha
Reactions: 19