Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread girls I searched for the most likes this was the one.
Continue Tattle sisters 😂

@Jumpindesia well done on the most liked thread title 👍🏻🥂

Reactions: 12
Completety unprofessional for her to discuss her client like that. Shes hilarious, she wants a gold medal for talking to a lonely old lady and quickly changes the subject to 'anyway, had cheese on toast for lunch' just goes to show how little she actually carers but just doesn' it for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quick recap.
Tanya is still an idiot.
Trasha still makes tit meals.
Tanya is still spending like she is in the film Brewsters Millions.
They have both booked a October half term get away.
Both inflatable baths are up and running.
Trasha thinks she is the new saint of the English church, she wants us to clap her every Thursday, (ok I made that up) but she spoke to an old lady and now she wants us to think she is amazing.
John has been leering at young girls.
Taco still can’t find his balls.
Everything is cosy.
Feel free to add anything else.
Oh menu planners are up.

Oh and Tanya will find the cure for COVID just to out do Trasha.
Trasha is also still a nasty vile woman to her poor son.
Maybe we should start a go fund me, to help set him free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quick recap.
Tanya is still an idiot.
Trasha thinks she is the new saint of the English church, she wants us to clap her every Thursday, (ok I made that up) but she spoke to an old lady and now she wants us to think she is amazing.
Everything is cosy.
Oh menu planners are up.

Best thread update I've seen yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick recap.
Tanya is still an idiot.
Everything is cosy.
Oh menu planners are up.

Excellent recap Maggie 👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Quick recap.
Tanya is still an idiot.
Everything is cosy.
Oh menu planners are up.

And Tash looks like an OAP in her hot tub pics...

• Haha
Fatso’s food looks grim. She really does think she deserves a place on bleeping masterchef.
Looks like it’s dripping with Taco’s jizz 💦💦

Take note Trasha 💦💦🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Someone really needs to show Trash how to use emojis. The use of 💦 for anything related to the inflatable bath was already grim, now she’s used it next to ‘daddy and daughter’ time and I want to fling myself off a cliff 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Went on the last thread to post a new thread suggestion and it had gone! I’m new to tattle. how many comments do you get before having to start a new thread please? this was going to be my suggestion but by the time we are round to it I fear the hot tubs will be a thing of the past for them so it may not even be fitting!
here it was anyway:

Battle of the hot tubs, pair of chubs, always got to out do what the other one does!

I’m off to work now. Actual work. For more than 2 hours. Where I work with people who I don’t blast all over the internet Tasha....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went on the last thread to post a new thread suggestion and it had gone! I’m new to tattle. how many comments do you get before having to start a new thread please? this was going to be my suggestion but by the time we are round to it I fear the hot tubs will be a thing of the past for them so it may not even be fitting!
here it was anyway:

Battle of the hot tubs, pair of chubs, always got to out do what the other one does!

I’m off to work now. Actual work. For more than 2 hours. Where I work with people who I don’t blast all over the internet Tasha....
A new thread starts when it’s got up to the 50 mark! Can’t believe we are on the 23rd thread!

Hope your day at work goes well 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
how many bloody stories does Trash need to post of her sodding hot tub. Jesus it’s a bleeping hot tub, when I bought my new house a year ago I didn’t post that many bloody pictures just one... and that’s a bloody house. Obviously lacking in content and desperate to keep the followers and likes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
here it was anyway:

Welcome.
This is now thread 23, 50 pages then another new thread. Depending on what these fools do, it could go really quickly.
Bit even when they don’t post we still can go through a thread quick.
That’s the beauty of these muppets!!!
We have Blackpool this weekend, and no doubt Trasha will do her best to keep up.
Maybe she’ll pop down to her local beach.
Which to be fair looks nice.
Weathers looking nice. One thing is for sure none of us wanna see any of this lot in their swimming costumes.
Especially Taco or Onslow in budgie smuggler’s. 😂😂😂

Fatso’s food looks grim. She really does think she deserves a place on bleeping masterchef.
Looks like it’s dripping with Taco’s jizz 💦💦

Take note Trasha 💦💦🙈
🤣🤣
One things for sure, it’s put me off kebabs.
She really is a master bleep.... certainly not chef

This is really sad of you Tanya.
Firstly if your man writes like this, then he is a pussy whipped witch.
Secondly, why can’t he just tell you like a normal man. Yeah dinner was nice. Or no actually chicken, halloumi and tuna doesn’t go and it was rank.
Thirdly, 2 comments on a post and their both from you.
You’re soooo sad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome.
This is now thread 23, 50 pages then another new thread. Depending on what these fools do, it could go really quickly.
Bit even when they don’t post we still can go through a thread quick.
That’s the beauty of these muppets!!!
We have Blackpool this weekend, and no doubt Trasha will do her best to keep up.
Maybe she’ll pop down to her local beach.
Which to be fair looks nice.
Weathers looking nice. One thing is for sure none of us wanna see any of this lot in their swimming costumes.
Especially Taco or Onslow in budgie smuggler’s. 😂😂😂

🤣🤣
One things for sure, it’s put me off kebabs.
She really is a master bleep.... certainly not chef

This is really sad of you Tanya.
Firstly if your man writes like this, then he is a pussy whipped witch.
Secondly, why can’t he just tell you like a normal man. Yeah dinner was nice. Or no actually chicken, halloumi and tuna doesn’t go and it was rank.
Thirdly, 2 comments on a post and their both from you.
You’re soooo sad.
Nothing will ever beat his “yummy yum yum“ comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Those kebabs Orangutan posted look vile! Dripping in that white sauce :sick: Only 180 likes and only one comment from dickless Del as always!!

Just noticed on her ripped off toastie pic from the other day she put chips in a mug and it reminded me of the toast in a flat cap. Also if anyone is bored check out the comments on Trash's dinner pic from last night, Fatso getting all passive aggressive over the type of pasta used "But is it tagliatelle?!" and Trash declaring she's cooking them a special dinner on Christmas Eve at the cottage :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see how Tan spins Blackpool out to be the best place ever. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed many a childhood holiday there and I’m looking forward to taking my baby when he’s older but we all know it’s not exactly The Bahamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.